X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Kuja and Quiet Noise make the SAME SPELLING ERRORS to the same words when they type. "Basicly" and "Adress" are they way he types both in the screen captured conversation from Kuja and a simple forum search for "basicly" brings up Quiet Noise's postings as recently as in this thread.

The likelihood that Kuja and you both make the same exact spelling errors in the exact same way, PLUS everything else that is just way too complicated in your "explanations" is too much. Not to mention what kind of "student" needs to live in a hostel or says rent is too expensive when they're buying CCP at the same time?

The proof is overwhelming that this Japanese guy does not exist and the entire thing is a scam and everything is coming down on you my friend.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Chinorlz – that was some seriously good fashion forensics!
      sain't

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

this is pretty fuckin awesome, though I suspect the ending is as we all assume it is, great detective work though. Why would a swedish guy and a japanese guy misspell the same word? I think that in itself is probably the most incriminating thing ever. good fuckin job!! I hope everyone gets their stuff back.

Comment

• Sombre
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              Kuja and Quiet Noise make the SAME SPELLING ERRORS to the same words when they type. "Basicly" and "Adress" are they way he types both in the screen captured conversation from Kuja and a simple forum search for "basicly" brings up Quiet Noise's postings as recently as in this thread.

The likelihood that Kuja and you both make the same exact spelling errors in the exact same way, PLUS everything else that is just way too complicated in your "explanations" is too much. Not to mention what kind of "student" needs to live in a hostel or says rent is too expensive when they're buying CCP at the same time?

The proof is overwhelming that this Japanese guy does not exist and the entire thing is a scam and everything is coming down on you my friend.
              Originally posted by quiet noise
              Someone who lives in Uppsala! thats a reality for many students here. and i thought he was "Selling" not buying?

you can just leave this to the sufu mods and stop playing CSI: SZ
              I like to keep quiet in threads like these and just watch the carnage from the sidelines, but Chinorlz makes a good point that you ignored. Swedish and Japanese have almost nothing in common as far as languages go. As far as orthography, Swedish uses the Latin alphabet, but Japanese does not. So unless you taught Minase English or you two had correspondence so close that he copies your writing, it's very unlikely that you could make the same spelling errors.

I've been silently rooting for you the whole time because you've been a member here for years and it sucks to have your name dragged through the mud for something you didn't do. But this point doesn't look good for you. I still want to believe you because you seem genuine despite some strange inconsistencies in your story, but then again it's not my money on the line.
              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

Why do I sense an inappropriate "a Swede & a Jap walk into a bar" joke coming on?
                sain't

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                  Why do I sense an inappropriate "a Swede & a Jap walk into a bar" joke coming on?
                  is it inappropriate if one of them is wearing Lane's leather?
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• interest1
                    • Nov 2008

Not at all. Because the other one will be wearing the CCP drips.
                    Last edited by interest1; 11-16-2013, 08:07 PM. Reason: joke upgrade
                    sain't

Comment

• upsilonkng
                      • May 2010

which one would be holding all the cash from the ccp sales, im guessing the guy wearing the drips..
                      it's amazing how often the scammers always use ccp, i nearly got scammed like 8 months ago for some tornados but pp got me back.

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post

which one would be holding all the cash from the ccp sales, im guessing the guy wearing the drips..
                        it's amazing how often the scammers always use ccp, i nearly got scammed like 8 months ago for some tornados but pp got me back.

The guy buying the drinks!

But seriously, people work hard for their money and even harder tracking down the exact pieces they'd like to add to their wardrobe. That someone would take away another's property by preying upon their trust is unconscionable to me.
                        sain't

Comment

• david s
                          • Jul 2010

WOW!!!

This is like some next level shit, this will definitely go down in the annals as one of the more epic and complicated smack-downs ever to see the boards on SZ. Just reading through the entire thread, I would have to call bullshit.

Careening from one weird explanation to another.. where will it all end

good luck Lane

Last edited by david s; 11-17-2013, 07:55 AM.
                          It's absolutely Hedious!
                          shy poser

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

welp. in light of all the new information...

he's dug himself too deep into a quagmire this time.

giggity

Comment

• Icarium
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                              Minase is a given name not a family name. Like Courtney it is a name that can be given to a boy but that most Japanese people associate with girls.
                              Fuuma you are clearly more well read, traveled and cultured than I ever be so I bow to your knowledge on this. But I still find it fishy that googling the name turns up nothing but I acknowledge that doing the same in kanji may be a different story.

Csi: sz is fun to spectate and participate in regardless of the witch hunt aspect. Sorry but I'm here to find awesome shit to buy and entertainment even if its at others' expense.

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
                                Fuuma you are clearly more well read, traveled and cultured than I ever be so I bow to your knowledge on this. But I still find it fishy that googling the name turns up nothing but I acknowledge that doing the same in kanji may be a different story.

Csi: sz is fun to spectate and participate in regardless of the witch hunt aspect. Sorry but I'm here to find awesome shit to buy and entertainment even if its at others' expense.
                                While I did learn some Japanese I haven't used it very much in recent years so only understand simple conversations. I asked a Japanese friend, so much for any perceived cultural superiority I may possess.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎