X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeroenr
    • May 2016

Originally posted by Lupecoast View Post
    Grailed also got in contact with me and swiftly resolved my issue, and good for them attempting to clean up their shit.....
    Im wondering how long it will take before things get fucked up again.
    Glad your issue is solved.

Comment

• Lupecoast
      • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post
      Im wondering how long it will take before things get fucked up again.
      Glad your issue is solved.
      thank you, it was unresolved for like 7 months......

Comment

• kamehame
        • Nov 2017

I can be mistaken, but this seller items look very similar to banned thirdofwaters
        Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by kamehame View Post
          I can be mistaken, but this seller items look very similar to banned thirdofwaters
          https://www.grailed.com/hound
          PayPal account holder seems to be Russian. Shit when did he get banned? SZ should have held a party!

Comment

• Jeroenr
            • May 2016

Originally posted by kamehame View Post
            https://www.grailed.com/hound
            Yeah, looks like some stuff he posted before. Would be easy to get back there. Another account and start scamming again.

Comment

• kamehame
              • Nov 2017

Searching for Wax ma hooded rider? We’ve got Julius Men's Outerwear starting at $450 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Julius today!

aaaand again, same jacket, same words, same price, same scammer I think.
              I dont think that it is relisted by anyone else because original thirdofwaters listing was deleted last year.

__
              UPD: mods said, that it is not the same man.
              Last edited by kamehame; 04-18-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

So apparently I got this guy from Grailed saying I send a damaged ring. Now he want to send back the ‘big scratched’ ring or I have to send him $100. User: LK92.

I sold him a new condition ring, but he claimed received the ring with scratches.

To Grailedofficial, if you reading this I hope you can look into this.
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• blackfedora
                  • Jan 2012

That individual is particularly delusional, it will be hard to reason with him. I hope the mods rule in your favour.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                    • Jul 2010

Magic: I got the ring from you which had scratches - I even send you pictures of that. You then claim I made them myself but why should I buy a ring only to ruin it and send it back again?
                    You say the scratches weren't there when you send it to me - I dont' know if that is true the only thing I know is that the pictures only showed the ring from two very similar ankles and inside, no close-ups or other pictures denying the scratches. - That is just a fact!
                    On a side note I can inform you that we have done business together before. I didn't know that until I saw your sz name. You sold me a WM bracelet through here which were as described and I was happy for, so why didn't I scam you back then?
                    The only thing I have done is pointing out the obvious flaws in the described condition and refused to accept the deal as it were. Because you were kind to ship it as I wanted and because you sold it for a good price I was willing to keep the ring with the scratches but for a price reduction, only to avoid shipment back and forth but after you claim I'm a scammer I'm done trying solving anything with you. I will instead send you back your ring.

Blackfedora: Maybe I'm delusional and obviously you don't like me because you think I sell my things to expensive - and you are right to have your opinion, but that doesn't make me a scammer! - And I've never done business with you before!

To mods here and on Grailed. I have pictures and mails of everything to show.

LK92
                    Last edited by Lois Grüveltner; 05-04-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

Oh.. so you are a member here. Congratulations to you man, you won the case.

Should I post my pictures here to let the szer to judge? Those pictures you send me the ring was heavily scratches and not cause by wearing or at least to my experience.

And to answer your first question: Why should I send a heavily scratched ring and claimed that it was New Condition?

Comment

• magic
                        • Feb 2009

I wasn’t aware or if I have dealt with you before. But that was two different matter.

Below is the close up picture of the ring I send. From the Red circles, the reflection of the ring clearly not show any sign of hairline scratches or even like those on yours on the picture you send me. Look closely, my Rick Owens shorts canvas fabric texture were even clearly represented.

73250133-C368-4A9B-8B8E-CB3C524BD99C.jpgAE195BF6-CC87-45AB-9A05-0BB43B9E938E.jpg

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

These are the rest of the pictures he send.

518C2EAA-65E9-4376-878F-5714CB53FE9B.jpgF6056CA9-E039-4177-ADAB-87D7EDAA11F5.jpg

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Just my 2 cents, but I have been buying from Magic paying gift for the last couple of years and never had the slightest regret.
                            I am abroad now with shitty internet but if this ring is a wm one and the price us okay I might be buying it off you just to close the case.
                            Still, artisan handmade silverware is rarely polished to a perfection, not sure if that's something to be expected when buying one.

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

Always a pleasure dealing with you too Newp.
                              Last edited by magic; 05-05-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                                • Jul 2010

I won the case but I've decided that I'm going to keep the ring and let the deal stay as it is.
                                I don't think Magic is a scammer - even though he think I am one!
                                But I reacted as I did cause when i got the ring and saw those scratches I got sad cause I couldn't see them on the G listing and I didn't make them myself. I haven't worn it but only took it out of the box.

What I don't understand in all this is how you reacted - blaming me everything and even treated me as a scammer.
                                I don't think that is ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎