Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    Although I wasn't banned, they deleted my comments in his other listings warning others.
    Who was the user? Please clarify the situation. It might help others out in the future..

Default Scammed by user PETERGOR on GRAILED HUNG kWOK

USPS displays tracking only for 120 days.
    paypal allows you to file claims till 180 days.
    On the 145th day scumbag files non-receipt claim , USPS no longer shows the tracking.. Money lost!

Grailed username PETERGOR

hung kwok
    60 hillside ave fl2
    malden, Massachusetts 02148

I just inputted a tracking number I have from May and Aug last year. It still came up on the USPS website.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyguru View Post
    USPS displays tracking only for 120 days.
    paypal allows you to file claims till 180 days.
    On the 145th day scumbag files non-receipt claim , USPS no longer shows the tracking.. Money lost!

Grailed username PETERGOR

hung kwok
    60 hillside ave fl2
    malden, Massachusetts 02148
    This guy is doing the same thing to me! It was a Grailed purchase for a Rick tee. Going through PayPal dispute right now. USPS shows no tracking since I shipped this back in November. His Grailed username for me was pigguonly.

You got the address. Somebody should pay him a visit. How about going to your local PO and try to ask for assistance with the tracking? If it's priority mail, they have to sign for the package. Maybe they can get info on the tracking from their system. My other suggestion is when you ship out the package, sign up the recepient's email and your email for status updates. This piece of shit needs to be taught a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by julius_ceasar View Post
    This guy is doing the same thing to me! It was a Grailed purchase for a Rick tee. Going through PayPal dispute right now. USPS shows no tracking since I shipped this back in November. His Grailed username for me was pigguonly.
    Is it possible for you take a screenshot of the successfully delivered tracked shipment and bring it to PayPal?

Quote Originally Posted by nonomomo View Post
    Beware of ex-member:Jin , Grailed :thirdofwaters IG:instagram.com/thirdofwaters
    his Grailed account : https://www.grailed.com/users/28838-...aters/wardrobe

Despite me backing up in the past, I'd have to take back my comments on him. You guys are right. He does seem to have some questionable integrity. I guess when there's paypal involved he wouldn't try to fuck you over, but when there is no middleman, gotta beware.

Traded a Julius jacket with him 4 months ago (only because I've dealt with him in the past numerous times), he has confirmed to receive my jacket but I've never received his. thirdofwater provided me with a Lisbon tracking number which never updates. I've tried to resolve this by communicating with Lisbon carrier and here with my local carrier in the past months. Needed his help by requesting the Lisbon carrier for investigation, which I believe he never did, as he wasn't able to provide me with the case number when I asked for it.
    What he replied me with was always "sorry busy, i'll try to do that tomorrow" and by tmr would be another tmr. And in the end the answer is that he tried but they couldn't help. I mean seriously, as a shipper you cannot request to find the parcel that's never delivered? This only makes sense if the original item was never delivered properly, and he's afraid to open a case for it.

Local carrier said they need the case number so they could communicate with Lisbon carrier to work on locating the parcel. However thirdofwater has stopped replying to my message and appeared to be out of this whole thing already.

Buyers beware, do not deal with him without Paypal.
    FS : M.A+ / Damir Doma / Rick Owens / Indice Studio

"Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

BrianK or Brian K Lin

I bought the BBS bag from him from this post: http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ByBBS-Rick-etc on Saturday. No communication with me with any information after the money was sent.

According to sources such as Facebook group, he has been scamming multiple buyers:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/4581...lity=available

It is very reasonable to believe he is not going to send this item given the evidence and circumstances. Already started a paypal dispute. Please beware.

Quote Originally Posted by qazwsx View Post
    his Grailed account : https://www.grailed.com/users/28838-...aters/wardrobe

Despite me backing up in the past, I'd have to take back my comments on him. You guys are right. He does seem to have some questionable integrity. I guess when there's paypal involved he wouldn't try to fuck you over, but when there is no middleman, gotta beware.

Traded a Julius jacket with him 4 months ago (only because I've dealt with him in the past numerous times), he has confirmed to receive my jacket but I've never received his. thirdofwater provided me with a Lisbon tracking number which never updates. I've tried to resolve this by communicating with Lisbon carrier and here with my local carrier in the past months. Needed his help by requesting the Lisbon carrier for investigation, which I believe he never did, as he wasn't able to provide me with the case number when I asked for it.
    What he replied me with was always "sorry busy, i'll try to do that tomorrow" and by tmr would be another tmr. And in the end the answer is that he tried but they couldn't help. I mean seriously, as a shipper you cannot request to find the parcel that's never delivered? This only makes sense if the original item was never delivered properly, and he's afraid to open a case for it.

Local carrier said they need the case number so they could communicate with Lisbon carrier to work on locating the parcel. However thirdofwater has stopped replying to my message and appeared to be out of this whole thing already.

Buyers beware, do not deal with him without Paypal.
    If you've ever used the certified mail, shipping confirmation, delivery confirmation receipts or anything similar in the US, you can write ANYTHING on your personal receipt, so it's not proof that the parcel was sent to the address. He's shipping the parcel to a different US address and writing your address on his personal receipt. I'm fairly certain this is his MO using the Portugal Post receipt that he shows as "evidence". I wouldn't trust him even if Paypal were involved. Grailed is pretty scummy to keep unbanning him and scrubbing his rating even after multiple people have complained about him.

Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    If you've ever used the certified mail, shipping confirmation, delivery confirmation receipts or anything similar in the US, you can write ANYTHING on your personal receipt, so it's not proof that the parcel was sent to the address. He's shipping the parcel to a different US address and writing your address on his personal receipt. I'm fairly certain this is his MO using the Portugal Post receipt that he shows as "evidence". I wouldn't trust him even if Paypal were involved. Grailed is pretty scummy to keep unbanning him and scrubbing his rating even after multiple people have complained about him.
    This.

Seems like his practice is to hook someone with one legitimate transaction and then subsequently scam them. Hence the positive reviews and guys like quazwsx coming to his defense. He also scammed a contributor to SZ mag.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Sigh...I really wish I could do something about this. Can't believe I trusted him and waited for months to even try resolving it nicely. Proxy for a punch maybe? I've got his address in Lisbon with me.
    FS : M.A+ / Damir Doma / Rick Owens / Indice Studio

"Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Sigh...I really wish I could do something about this. Can't believe I trusted him and waited for months to even try resolving it nicely. Proxy for a punch maybe? I've got his address in Lisbon with me.
    He actually had the balls to try to contact me on FB (I unfriended him years ago) and say that the SZ reaction is a smear and offered to "work together."
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

best we can do is spread the word about him, people have reached out to me because they see what i post in this thread and in social media. report him on grailed, call him out here, instagram, whatever social media. he does browse upon these.

reach out to paypal and support@grailed.desk.mail.com attn davil where he frequents his transactions on stolen items.

this asshole has no dignity

I'm singing the same song as everyone else regarding our friend Eugene Ansimov aka ThirdOfWaters. It's now been over nine months. I've sent my lab coat to him as well as some money. In return I've got nothing. Nothing besides nine months of "lost" parcels, requests to wait a little longer, sporadic responses, and nonsense. That he continues to sell things online without repercussion is staggering.

edit: still nothing.
    Last edited by eleven crows; 07-28-2017 at 12:54 PM.

/edit:

As i follow this thread for a while as i sometimes would love to buy some interesting pieces on Grailed but seems like simply trusting its raiting doesn't do the trick to avoid having to deal with scammers.. ;/
    Last edited by mamooon; 07-31-2017 at 05:13 AM.

Sighhh...This thread should be renamed BEWARE OF THIRDOFWATERS

Hm, for what it's worth, I recently had a great experience trading with thirdofwaters. We traded some footwear, and he sent first, making sure along the way that I would receive the item smoothly. They came in perfect condition, and then I shipped my end out afterwards. No hassle, and he always replied very promptly and kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by ihsniim View Post
    Hm, for what it's worth, I recently had a great experience trading with thirdofwaters. We traded some footwear, and he sent first, making sure along the way that I would receive the item smoothly. They came in perfect condition, and then I shipped my end out afterwards. No hassle, and he always replied very promptly and kindly.

We all started the same way, give it another transaction

Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    Sighhh...This thread should be renamed BEWARE OF THIRDOFWATERS

lol i agree

Quote Originally Posted by ihsniim View Post

Read my post above. That's how he lures new customers. You'll be fucked on the second transaction.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine