• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MBR
    Banned
    • Feb 2014

Here is sad story..

Dealing with user Peasant: no item, no money and no reply.

First of all, i try to never dis anyone. Shit happens and both parties can find solution. But in that case i’ve lost my hard earned money and faced complete ignore. I consider that being done on purpose and after reading whole story you’ll realize that it’s in fact is. I stand by my words and can provide proof for everything that i say. I’ve waited for 8 months to shed some light on that story. More than enough, i was really patient.

On 11 december 2013 i bought black A1923 buffalo sneakers from user Peasant. I asked for lowest price and he suggested sending payment via gift. I thought that he is well known member of SZ community and decided that it’s ok, expecting good attitude. Payed him 687$. That was a huge mistake. He sent parcel and provided tracking number (LC056861902US).

A month later parcel was still in USA. I asked him to call USPS support and figure out what’s happening.

Here is what tracking stated “Your item was processed through and left our CHICAGO, IL 60666 facility on December 13, 2013 at 11:23 am” (nevermind strange digits coincidence and yes, it was friday 13.)

He replied: “The last time I shipped something to Russia it was in Russian customs for an extremely long time.“

But in fact, it wasn’t even close to Russian customs (as you can see), i hasn’t leaved USA for some reason.

His reply: “I'll have to look into it. I shipped a CCP ring to Russia before and it took almost three months. US shipping to other countries is not slow.“

I asked him, if he used USPS Express Service and he replied: “No. I used USPS, but not express. I don't offer express.”

I was shocked. He used cheapest service, trying to save 10-15$. He haven’t asked me, if that’s ok for me (i would gladly pay for Express Service, because i takes 10-15 days and costs just abit more). And he clearly knew that it would take about 3 months. You know why that has happened? Because i’ve sent payment via gift and he knew i can do nothing.

I decided to wait. On 20 february 2014 he told me: “I've been on hold three separate times for over an hour. Still trying to start the search.“ At that time i could do nothing, because only sender can initiate that process.

That was his last message. After that i’ve sent him 3 emails. No reply. I decided to wait, not giving bad rep to the guy. Of course i went to my post office every week asking, if they have my parcel or can find it. No parcel of course.

In june 2014 i’ve figure out that package got back to sender. It was (and still is) on delivery status. I’ve sent him email asking to get parcel from post office, so we can figure out situation. No response. I’ve sent him PM on SZ. No response. Meanwhile the guy was selling stuff and bragging his new purchases. I’ve asked a friend of mine to message him about one of the items he was selling. Immediate reply. I even asked him to email him after that to make sure that i’ve used correct email and he hasn’t changed it. Same email, immediate reply. No surprise, getting money is fun, not giving purchased sneakers away.

I also found out that he does some business selling jewelry. Ridiculous attitude for someone who is doing business online. Way to go, if you want to ruin your reputation.

Moral of the story - do NOT use gift payments, do not trust someone who claims he had been here for a long time. Within certain circumstances peoples attitude change, as you can see with my story. In a week it would be 8 month since i’ve sent payment. No money, no sneakers, no response.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

Last edited by Peasant; 08-09-2014, 11:49 AM. Reason: pointless.

Comment

• MBR
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
        I don't want to get into an ugly argument on here. I do my best to provide fast, responsible service within reasonable costs. There are aspects to this that are obviously left out but I will write to you. I never got the package back, it did in fact leave the US and made it to your country and you didn't send a gift payment. I'm put in a place where a guy low balls the hell out of me, then after the fact expects $100 shipping services to his door but doesn't want to pay for it. He also wanted it shipped with a low value then when something goes missing the buyer expects a full refund. Then far after his paypal claim period has passed states he didn't get the item. I made numerous calls and claims, I was told the package left my country. Shipping to Russia is sketchy and that was the last time I did it. As far as I knew, he was just trying to take advantage of the fact that the tracking wasn't updated.
        Either way, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't post my personal information. It's not relavent. If someone doesn't trust me, then by a means do not buy from me. I've dealt with many buyers. Sold for years. Some are great and some are a pain in the ass. There comes a point when nothing you do or say will appease a person. They just want you to send them money and you're left with nothing, even though the story hasn't completely played out.
        Months without reply and now immediate reply..

Everything is evident, you can't argue with facts. Everyone can check tracking - package is out for delivery. I asked you to contact USPS numerous times.

You've sent me PM message, but i am not going to reply. Conversation should be public now.

I posted your personal information on purpose. Customers should be aware of that story. One more time - i stand by my words and can provide proof. Everything is evident.

I'll shed some facts now, commenting your reply. Here are some facts:

Speaking about paypal payment as a gift - should i provide screenshot of transaction? I am not sure, because there is some of your personal information and it's kinda too much. But i can.

Speaking about shipping - it's 69$ for 4 lb parcel via USPS Express Intl. About 50$ via USPS Priority Intl i guess. Just checked USPS website. I haven't asked for to the door shipping. Please don't exaggerate things.

Speaking about low value - yes, i asked about that, like all people who ship parcels abroad. But that has nothing to do with an issue. You didn't reply when parcel got back to you. And your attitude is clearly "i got your money and i don't give a fuck about anything". One more time - ignore for months and now immediate reply, asking to delete my message. Just wanted to notify community about that.

This one is nonsense - "Then far after his paypal claim period has passed states he didn't get the item." I wasn't able to use it since payment was gift. Even, if it wasn't - you told me to wait since that parcel can take about 3 months. Claim period is 3 months.

What about ignoring my messages for months and replying immediately after i post whole story here? Where is the advantage you are talking about? I am not going into lyrical stuff right now, like you do. I am talking about facts.

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

I think this is his thread on Sufu. Pretty ironic if you scroll down a bit. He has since started a new thread to bury this one. Just know who you're dealing with: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...155356-delete/
          Last edited by Peasant; 08-09-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• MBR
            Banned
            • Feb 2014

Ignoring you was the only way to deal with your harassment. I responded for weeks until I found out the package had left my country but was not updated by yours. At that point, it's out of my hands. I felt that I was being played by a guy with zero rep here. This is all I will say about it on here. If you want to handle it like adults and spare the drama, respond via pm or email. I will try to work something out with you even though I shouldn't. Whatever it takes to make you go away.
            To all others, deal with people you trust. I'll post his personal info shortly.
            Harassment? Please provide facts and use quotes. I have already asked you several times. But you don't have any, because it's not true.

Yes, EXACTLY, zero rep + gift payment. That's why you can take persons money and ignore his messages. Right?

One more time - i will only respond here, because i want story to be evident and clear to everyone. You want to hide conversation as i can see. I want item i've bought or my money back. There is no other solution. I gave you A LOT of time and chances. You ignored all of them and now you attitude is clear for everyone.

Last time - provide facts, not bullshit drama (i felt like etc). That's how adults handle such things.

Comment

• MBR
              Banned
              • Feb 2014

Some FACTS:
              Ignoring you was the only way to deal with your harassment.
              Here is screenshot from my Mail:

http://i59.tinypic.com/2rcpmwx.jpg - so called "harassment". LOL.

I will try to work something out with you even though I shouldn't.
              http://i59.tinypic.com/2j0au79.jpg - screenshot of tracking number (LC056861902US), showing that item got back to sender and is out for delivery. Everyone can check it now on usps.com, but i made screenshot in case USPS archives it.

WOW! Guy got my money and sneakers back and he shouldn't do anything..

I responded for weeks until I found out the package had left my country but was not updated by yours. At that point, it's out of my hands.
              Lie. You have stopped responding when package was still in US. Check my first message. I asked you to initiate search process, because only sender can do that. Screenshot from my Mail shows that.

This is all I will say about it on here. If you want to handle it like adults and spare the drama, respond via pm or email.
              and then...
              I'm not hiding anything..
              no comments

Comment

• garbage_queen
                • Dec 2010

Be wary of deals with this user - blank21 (http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/member.php?u=18063)
                Sold him RO sneakers, in correspondence payment came from this address - Pierre.sp8@free.fr!
                In his correspondence, he asked to send a parcel to a work address -
                Gabriel Serra
                4 rue du comte emmery / app. 29b
                57070 Metz
                France
                which was different from the one in Paypal!
                Once sneakers have been delivered, he had made against me, "the dispute over payment" on Paypal!
                Subtotal:
                minus sneakers
                minus the fixed Paypal account (good that it did not have money, and Paypal just wrote off my balance in the negative)

Мудак он, что тут поделать

Comment

• Anwar
                  • May 2012

Hmm id like to chime in if i must about "MBR" aka Ambitot. That was me on sufu that wrote that on his thread. He sold me a fake BBS jacket. He was a complete dick about getting a refund. I had to submit a paypal dispute, which i won, but i do remember that when i shipped the jacket back to his address it TOOK A REALLY LONG TIME to get to him and the russian post took forever to update, but finally it did and paypal awarded me my money back. I would never do business with "MBR", and would do business with Peasant anytime.
                  Originally posted by Lendar
                  The price is a bit high, but the leather is very quality.

Comment

• MBR
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Anwar View Post
                    Hmm id like to chime in if i must about "MBR" aka Ambitot. That was me on sufu that wrote that on his thread. He sold me a fake BBS jacket. He was a complete dick about getting a refund. I had to submit a paypal dispute, which i won, but i do remember that when i shipped the jacket back to his address it TOOK A REALLY LONG TIME to get to him and the russian post took forever to update, but finally it did and paypal awarded me my money back. I would never do business with "MBR", and would do business with Peasant anytime.
                    True story, but the authenticity of that particular jacket is subjective. That's buyers opinion only. I got it off the market anyway. Buyer was aware of what he is buying and i provide full info and tons of pics.

Comment

• blackfedora
                      • Jan 2012

Let's not beat around the bush MBR, the BBS jacket in question was undoubtedly fake. It was garbage and was represented as real, this is not subjective, it's reality.

Comment

• bukka
                        • Sep 2011

Even if that story about the BBS jacket sucks, I don't see how it's related to the present issue.
                        MBR, you didn't post proof that payment was a gift.
                        Also, there's something that always irritates me, why would you complain about lowballing when you accepted the deal, just ignore the fucking lowballz if you don't want them.
                        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• MBR
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                          MBR, you didn't post proof that payment was a gift.
                          I am waiting for reply about that from seller. I think financial information is somewhat more personal, than just email and conversations. Sharing it on the web is not good thing. Plus i don't think that makes that much sense. No paypal disputes had been open by me (in fact i couldn't do that). I was patiently waiting and now when sneakers got back to seller and he still ignoring me this is getting too much.

Comment

• bukka
                            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by MBR View Post
                            I am waiting for reply about that from seller. I think financial information is somewhat more personal, than just email and conversations. Sharing it on the web is not good thing. Plus i don't think that makes that much sense. No paypal disputes had been open by me (in fact i couldn't do that). I was patiently waiting and now when sneakers got back to seller and he still ignoring me this is getting too much.
                            I got that you don't want to show the personal information, and it's totally obvious that you shouldn't. But in the meantime, you didn't prove anything. Nothing Peasant said so far was a lie. Parcel could be lost, that doesn't make him a scammer.

Edit: nvm, that was my two cents and I did it because I was planning on buying smth from Peasant soon.
                            Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• MBR
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                              I got that you don't want to show the personal information, and it's totally obvious that you shouldn't. But in the meantime, you didn't prove anything. Nothing Peasant said so far was a lie. Parcel could be lost, that doesn't make him a scammer.

Edit: nvm, that was my two cents and I did it because I was planning on buying smth from Peasant soon.
                              Please read everything i've written. Tracking shows everything. Parcel got back to him 2 months ago. I've messaged him about that and he ignored me on purpose, which he has admitted in his posts. No item, no money and no reply. I wanted to arrange shipping again and pay for it. I have waited for 8 months and that would still work for me, i didn't want to give the guy bad rep. He only replied when i wrote here full story. That's the only point. Everything else is just details.

Comment

• MBR
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2014

Speaking about my credibility - i've sold more than 80 items on sf.

You can see sold list here (no advertising intentions):

I've been around for sometime, i stand by my words and have no intentions of ripping some one off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎