• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeauIXI
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Kunk75 has now been banned.
    Just wanted to mention, I never received any payment, and, after years of excuses, I'm getting the silent treatment. Just as well. I've given up.
    Originally posted by philip nod
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MBR View Post
      Please read everything i've written. Tracking shows everything. Parcel got back to him 2 months ago. I've messaged him about that and he ignored me on purpose, which he has admitted in his posts. No item, no money and no reply. I wanted to arrange shipping again and pay for it. I have waited for 8 months and that would still work for me, i didn't want to give the guy bad rep. He only replied when i wrote here full story. That's the only point. Everything else is just details.
      Actually the tracking implies that he doesn't have the package. The package would be reprocessed to the post office near his house in order to be re-delivered to your address. If anything, the package is in transit somewhere OR the post office lost it. Therefore, it would be between you two to call USPS in order to figure out more about the package if possible.

Comment

• MBR
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
        Actually the tracking implies that he doesn't have the package. The package would be reprocessed to the post office near his house in order to be re-delivered to your address. If anything, the package is in transit somewhere OR the post office lost it. Therefore, it would be between you two to call USPS in order to figure out more about the package if possible.
        Should i call his post office and manage delivery, while he ignores all my messages? This is ridiculous.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MBR View Post
          Should i call his post office and manage delivery, while he ignores all my messages? This is ridiculous.
          Depends. What's your goal? You want boots or you just want to complain. I'd want the boots. So I'd call.

Comment

• MBR
            Banned
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
            Depends. What's your goal? You want boots or you just want to complain. I'd want the boots. So I'd call.
            I've called USPS support and they would tell me that sender should arrange that.

Comment

• DudleyGray
              • Jul 2013

For what it's worth, I've had one good buying and one good selling transaction with MBR. My buying experience with him was on SuFu (RO skirt pants that I'm now selling funny enough), I didn't know he was ambitot. The item took a while to arrive from Russia but it did eventually. My selling experience was with him on here for my Memphis jeans. Oddly enough, he had me mail them to California, but it had been such a long time that I didn't recognize his name.

Anyways, this probably helps nobody involved, but I thought at least I'd throw that out there. My only complaint of MBR is that he didn't leave me good feedback after a smooth transaction.
              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• MBR
                Banned
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                Oddly enough, he had me mail them to California, but it had been such a long time that I didn't recognize his name.

Anyways, this probably helps nobody involved, but I thought at least I'd throw that out there. My only complaint of MBR is that he didn't leave me good feedback after a smooth transaction.
                I decided to use US address after that incident.

I am not even aware of feedback thing here. How is it done?

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

Oh there's a seller's feedback thread somewhere, maybe in personal style. I usually just mention that Ihad a good transaction with someone if it goes smoothly. Actually, I think that's how I stumbled across this incident, haha. It's not a big deal, you don't have to leave feedback. I forgot we even had transactions until I saw this. I'd personally deal with you again if the occasion arose, in any case, and I don't really doubt Peasant's credibility either. Really just sounds like shitty postal issues that makes responsibility difficult to pin down.

Comment

• MBR
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014

Oh there's a seller's feedback thread somewhere, maybe in personal style. I usually just mention that Ihad a good transaction with someone if it goes smoothly. Actually, I think that's how I stumbled across this incident, haha. It's not a big deal, you don't have to leave feedback. I forgot we even had transactions until I saw this. I'd personally deal with you again if the occasion arose, in any case, and I don't really doubt Peasant's credibility either. Really just sounds like shitty postal issues that makes responsibility difficult to pin down.
                    Shitty postal issues??? Don't you understand the situation???

This guy got my money and item back. He ignored all my messages, which he even admitted in a message here. His intentions is clear and evident even to a kid. He wanted to keep money and item, thinking that i don't have rep here and not able to open claim via paypal.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

The delivery status of the tracking number you provided says out for delivery, status not updated. It doesn't say that it was delivered. And the screen capture you posted seems to indicate that he was trying to figure the situation out and didn't really enjoy doing so but was doing it anyways. I don't think he was trying to scam you, and there's a strong possibility actually doesn't have the item. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt?

You're a seller too, I waited a long time for those RO skirt pants because of Russia/customs, and that was a best case scenario shipment. If the postal service fucked it up, would my accusing you of scamming have motivated you to help me out at all if it was not your fault?

This is like my classifieds nightmare, both your situations. I'd want some good faith if it should happen to me, in any case.

Comment

• MBR
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2014

The delivery status of the tracking number you provided says out for delivery, status not updated. It doesn't say that it was delivered.
                        Tracking info is not updated, nobody knows, if he got package or it's still at post office. But his intentions are fraud, there is no excuse for such attitude.

And the screen capture you posted seems to indicate that he was trying to figure the situation out and didn't really enjoy doing so but was doing it anyways.
                        Last time he was trying to figure out situation was in february. One more time - FEBRUARY. After that he has ignored all my messages, until i posted here.

I don't think he was trying to scam you, and there's a strong possibility actually doesn't have the item. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt?
                        That not an excuse for ignoring me for months. Especially when you took money and item got back to you. He was aware of that.

You're a seller too, I waited a long time for those RO skirt pants because of Russia/customs, and that was a best case scenario shipment. If the postal service fucked it up, would my accusing you of scamming have motivated you to help me out at all if it was not your fault?
                        I've sent your parcel (tracking number RA371133992RU) on february 10. It was delivered on february 27. 17 days is not that much for cheapest overseas trackable shipping imo. I am waiting 8 months already and got nothing. Don't want to sound harsh, but your example has nothing to do with my story.

Comment

• david s
                          • Jul 2010

anyway thought I would have to chime in at this point.

Having bought from Peasant int the past, and never have had a problem.

also the tracking information from the tracking never indicated that the package was returned to him

1) if you waited too long post a claim with Paypal, that is your mistake

2) posting this kind of crap, you contradict yourself & makes you sound like a petulant child

Tracking info is not updated, nobody knows, if he got package or it's still at post office. But his intentions are fraud, there is no excuse for such attitude.
                          It's absolutely Hedious!
                          shy poser

Comment

• MBR
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by david s View Post
                            anyway thought I would have to chime in at this point.

Having bought from Peasant int the past, and never have had a problem.

also the tracking information from the tracking never indicated that the package was returned to him

1) if you waited too long post a claim with Paypal, that is your mistake

2) posting this kind of crap, you contradict yourself & makes you sound like a petulant child

1. I can't open claim with paypal. Read the story again.

2. No, i don't.

That's all facts:
                            1. If i hadn't posted here, seller would never respond to my messages.
                            2. It's up to him what to do in that situation. Keep item or send it back to me (at my cost of course) or send refund. Doesn't really matter, if he collected it from post office or not. Parcel got back to him and he can do that anytime (if not already did, who knows). He has all the advantages in that situation and ignored me for months.

You contradict yourself, supporting someone who's actions are fraud.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

not that I want to get involved but have you considered giving USPS a call? it would cost you a couple of cents via Skype and then at the least you can confirm whether the parcel was ever received.

Comment

• hurricane08
                                • Nov 2008

neither want to get involved ,but when you see on usps tracking "delivery status not updated" or "note left to recipient...", usually the item is delivered .The USPS assistants forget to do the last scan most of the times.Of course this is not an evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎