X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    The IP addresses for thirdofwaters and psidy2 were different. Are you sure you don't want to stop? I think all of you have made your points.
    wouldn't that be easy enough to spoof?

does your admin panel let you know if an IP is proxied / mirrored or not?

-

Comment

• Fenix
      • Aug 2010

take it from this guy....

Originally posted by hausofblaq
      Grow up.

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by psidy
        Well, your most recent:

" guys, you're beyond hope.
        Making a serious conversation with an obvious troll who impersonates both Eugene and Michael, how old are you? Don't make fools of yourselves on a public forum."

That was Eugene, so this is a wrong statement. I don't know where you come to these conclusions but your denial definitely has a play in it.
        We are going to do it slowly, one by one in order not to get you distracted.

That was Eugene
        Would you please post a definitive and absolute proof here it was your seller who has created this account and no one else impersonating him? Please be specific without any subjective phrases like "it was obvious", "who else might that be?" etc. etc.

Comment

• newp
          • Feb 2013

See this shows more of your disingenuous. You're attempting to shift the burden of proof. It's your job to prove that that wasn't thirdofwaters aka Eugene because that's what the user presented themselves as. You are the one that made it clear you thought that wasn't Eugene so where is your proof for that belief. I have some that will actually confirm that was Eugene but I will wait for you to answer first.
          Don't get caught in your logical fallacies again.
          Ever heard of presumption of innocence? Ever heard who has the burden of proof to prove someone's guilt? It appears you confuse it with argumentum ad ignorantiam.
          Because you know, following your logic, you'd better start proving somehow you haven't used a proxy to create psidy2
          See how no one accuses you of it or asks for a proof to it? You'd better follow the example.
          So, what's your evidence it was actually your seller behind this troll account?

Comment

• nahneun
            • Feb 2011

other szers be like

watch it turn out that newp was psidy2

Comment

• nahneun
              • Feb 2011

lol yes. for anyone who doesn't browse SF, may i present, for your amusement, eugene's stellar craftsmanship:

But really, these are all the buyers' faults right? I mean, if you think about it using newp's INFALLIBLE logic, of course it is!

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Lol, we get it newp you don't understand logical debate only emotional debate, it's ok. You just pretend you do. That's what I call a pseudo intellectual.

Anyway if you had any understanding of the bible, you'd realize that Eugene's two user names "wormwood" and "thirdofwaters" correlate with the book of Revelation. You'll also notice that in his first post here he uses a biblical theme in his posts.

Now, this is going back to my grailed conversation with him. I asked him if he was "wormwood" of styleforum. This was his reply (notice the biblical theme talking about "sins");

Bible theme stuff is like his signature so I would say that's sufficient enough to conclude that was in fact Eugene. What do you have on the contrary? But I guess since he in not on the spam-report.email then he must be legit, lol. See, you don't want to acknowledge that was Eugene because that kind of behavior obviously wouldn't add to his credibility and as a Eugene sympathizer that would expose you as a fool.
                Great, so you've just shown us someone who claimed to be your seller and created an account here was aware of your seller nicknames connected to the Book of Revelation (for example, I am not a religious person, it doesn't make any sense to me even when you mention it, I have to google it to get the reference) so his posts were created with biblical motive.
                I wonder how many of people like that (besides you of course since you've kindly pointed it out for us) are here?

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                But really, these are all the buyers' faults right? I mean, if you think about it using newp's INFALLIBLE logic, of course it is!
                I would got the same result if I gained one size plus and tried to fit my old pants. Time to look for a diet, man!

Regarding the button it's down the street, not across the road for you.

Save some money and make CCP custom order, a brand new world awaits you.

Comment

• nahneun
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by newp View Post
                  I would got the same result if I gained one size plus and tried to fit my old pants. Time to look for a diet, man!

Regarding the button it's down the street, not across the road for you.

Save some money and make CCP custom order, a brand new world awaits you.
                  Apparently, going from 130 lbs to 135 lbs is enough to make me go from a 46 to a 46. Whoops.

Comment

• newp
                    • Feb 2013

How many people you know on fashion forums that talk like that? What's the odds of someone else using the same vocabulary? You can't see what you don't want to see newp because you're in denial.
                    Exactly what I am talking about! So, since he was banned from SZ long ago, who else besides you are familiar with his pattern of speech, can make a parallel of his nicknames to the book of revelation and can try to impersonate him?

Comment

• nahneun
                      • Feb 2011

This is the new catch all thread for the so called "artisanal" designers, many of whom are considered "goth ninja", have some vague relationship with arte povera, etc... Designers include, but are not limited to: MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paui Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Boris Bidjan Saberi, Forme...

backstory for those interested.

newp = but i think everyone knows that by now.

Comment

• blackswan
                        • Feb 2011

Since lots of members here purchase through grailed.com ,i would like to inform you that i got scammed a couple of months ago.

Nickname on Grailed: fluxxxx (17 positive feedback ,now he's banned)
                        Name: Mar Steven Olivete
                        email: sarahayy97@hotmail.com

Shipping Address (Ok to ship):
                        Zoha Ahmad
                        16 Legendary Circle
                        Brampton ON L6y0r9
                        Canada

Fluxxxx purchased my item on 15/9 ,i sent the item via EMS and he received it on 20/9 .Canada post had his signature scanned as well,availiable to preview online .He thanked me and left me a positive feedback on grailed after receiving the item,till then everything went smooth ,nothing suspicious.Two and a half weeks later Fluxxxx made a chargeback and after that he didn't respond to any of my messsages ,so i called PayPal and i uploaded all the necessary evidence (the EMS scanned receipt,his messages on grailed etc).At that time ,Fluxxx was banned from grailed,probably he scammed several others .The PayPal assistant ensured me that even if the buyer wins the case ,PayPal will invistigate it and they will fully refund me.So ,on 24/10 i lost the case ,but PayPal appealed on it and on 7/11 scammer's bank denied PayPal's request and finally any possibilities to get my money back were gone .I felt like i was cheated twice,first from the scammer and then from PayPal's promises.After that, i emailed grailed and in a couple of days i got a full refund from them plus the paypal fees and the 20$ fee for the case (Grailed Protection for Chargeback Scam).
                        I know i've been very negative for grailed here and there ,but from now on i feel a bit more secure selling there than ebay.Of course the possibilities to face scam behaviors are common ,but if i got scammed on ebay ,now it would have ended really bad on my side.The conclusion is that the time you face a chargeback ,you're really f***ed up...

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                          • Jun 2009

ATTENTION: ANYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING from CHET DILLON or CHET SJOLUND in the PAST YEAR:

GRAILED Usernames: "TonyHawk" "StreetSampras" "ScottieSpliffin"

This blows. Please help if you have ANY information by emailing me at Adam@Le21eme.com

Over the past year I have asked Chet Dillon (Formerly of BBS NYC and Grailed) to help me sell some of my no-longer-needed-grails. At first he was good, selling a few big items and helping to raise some cash. However, that all stopped about 6 months ago. Although I have no proof, I am under the impression (and advice of a few other people) that all of my items are gone, and the money spent on his beyond-his-means lifestyle. If you have ANY interaction with this person, or more so if you've purchased ANYTHING from him in the past 12 months, please contact me. I give you my word that I will not pursue ANY legal action against ANYONE who has bought my stuff. I just need to know the full story. Adam@Le21eme.com

THANK YOU.
                          Last edited by hommedeguerre; 12-07-2016, 07:38 AM.
                          Le 21ème

Comment

• hot-tamales
                            • Jan 2017

I found this forum after I was also scammed by Zoha Ahmad and Googled her email address, sarahayy97@hotmail.com. She purchased $533.96 worth of product from my small business online, emailed me asking when it would ship out, and the moment it did, she filed a credit card chargeback, claiming it was a fraudulent charge on her card. I've contacted her twice via email; she's claiming it was a fraudulent charge but wants to keep the product. I've filed a police report with NYPD and an online scam report with the FBI. She is a despicable person.

Her information below:

Shipping address
                            zoha ahmad
                            7 Carlton Street
                            Toronto, Ontario M5B2M3
                            Canada

Billing address
                            Zoha Ahmad
                            23 Juniper Ridge
                            Glen Haven, Nova Scotia B3Z 2V8
                            Canada

Comment

• Lupecoast
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by nonomomo View Post
                              Beware of ex-member:Jin , Grailed :thirdofwaters IG:instagram.com/thirdofwaters

Bought a pair of CD S61m before and transaction was successful. Traded my S63m+cash for his s63m. Shipped my pair and sent cash but his pair never came.

(please note that in between dates I have been emailing him constantly)
                              April 2
                              agreed to send each other the shoes around may because we were both travelling.

Since May I have been asking and he has been procrastinating. He said he would send the pair of shoes on May 18, but disappeared w/o any updates.

Jun 3- He gave an excuse saying that at that moment he could only send me another pair of shoes and not the one we agreed upon even though he still had it. Insisted on the pair we agreed and he said he would send them out

July 7- Said that all my emails went to his spam. Great!! Claimed that his assistant had shipped it out. No tracking whatsoever. Said he will get back to me.

No reply till July 20- saying he made a search via ems

Aug 3- Still searching and said he could do a bank transfer to me in the meantime and this is where it got ridiculous. He had the audacity to ask me to buy some clothes from his “fashion business”. –replied that I would like money back via paypal.

No reply till Sept 17. He only replied after I threaten to open a paypal dispute( I should have open then). He gave fucking stupid reasons like he was busy, Russia is in a bad situation, he is upset to sell his personal stuff to fund his business… I really need to know wtf he is smoking. Once again he subtly asked me to buy stuff from his shop/collection. He did however offer me another pair of shoes and said would provide me pictures of some of the shoes he is offering. Only pictures for a pair was sent. Didn’t like it and asked for refunds.

No reply till Sept 24- said he would send pics of shoes that night. Nothing came

No reply till Oct 26- said his gmail limit was full. Dafuck?!! Asked me to choose a pair from his grailed account. Decided that money is almost impossible to get from him and I chose a pair.

Till now no reply.
                              I cannot open a dispute(>180 days)and I do not know what avenues are available for me to get back my money. He however is constantly updating his IG and Grailed account. No reply from emails and FB. To think he is actually trying to build a brand/business with this level of integrity.
                              Just had him taken off grailed today. scammed me big time.....

Comment

• Lupecoast
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by Lupecoast View Post
                                Just had him taken off grailed today. scammed me big time.....
                                and just like that, he is back on.... Buyers beware in dealing with him

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎