This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • May 2007

Yes you did just pay me back in full, much appreciated. No idea why it took so long and it would have been fine if you needed the time and told me so.
    You are also correct about changing my mind, and making sure it wasn't an issue for you to return the sneakers to Gilt. However that was back in January. Glad it's been resolved either way.

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    i can tell you it's not about money. i have plenty of money. plenty. that you think someone with my professional experience gets his kicks off $100 tee shirt sales is misguided and frankly terrifying.

i have had myriad perfectly fine transactions on here but i don't expect everyone to praise a normal transaction. i have probably sold 100 items here without issue. i have been painfully slow with shipping that much is true but i had actually sent the item to you and had it returned as it was unsigned at your place of work which our communication shows. shall i post how long it took you to send and organize payment for the item in the first place? iirc about 2 weeks.

for the record image also asked me not to ship the shoes and told me he had changed his mind after sending payment and i am pretty sure he will attest to that as well (though it doesn't excuse how long it took me to pay him back). all your small claims nonsense is just that by the way you people have watched the people's court way too many times.

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

Agreed and i apologize sorry it took so long

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

i can tell you it's not about money. i have plenty of money. plenty.
        Not want to chime in but I just don't get this.. To me rich people doesn't meant he will not doing it or the poor can be excuse.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• BeauIXI
          • Nov 2008

Are we chiming in about Will's reputation as a seller? Come on man, it's been two years that you've owed me for that botched trade. If it isn't about the money, then it shouldn't be a problem to pay me back, right?
          Originally posted by philip nod
          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• LelandJ
            Banned
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            You've been kunked. Sorry to hear that. I am still waiting for my $75 check from a guest lecture I gave at his NYU continuing education class like half a year ago.
            Sorry man but this is hilarious. Not that it would mitigate not honoring one's word to you or stringing a bunch of others along, but has he donated hundreds of dollars to keeping this site up or something?

Comment

• Picasso
              • Jul 2013

You guys are all familiar with chargebacks right?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by LelandJ View Post
                Sorry man but this is hilarious. Not that it would mitigate not honoring one's word to you or stringing a bunch of others along, but has he donated hundreds of dollars to keeping this site up or something?
                It is exactly hilarious, because hilarious is the next step you take when you just give up since things no longer make sense

I don't remember a single donation by kunk for using the classifieds, or him buying a copy of SZ magazine or contributing monetarily to the forum in any other way.

Probably the outright ban is warranted, but for now kunk, please refrain from posting in classifieds until further notice and members should be aware of your continuous history of bad deals.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

fair enough, happy to make a donation to the site if it makes the populace feel better

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  It is exactly hilarious, because hilarious is the next step you take when you just give up since things no longer make sense

I don't remember a single donation by kunk for using the classifieds, or him buying a copy of SZ magazine or contributing monetarily to the forum in any other way.

Probably the outright ban is warranted, but for now kunk, please refrain from posting in classifieds until further notice and members should be aware of your continuous history of bad deals.

Comment

• ian+
                    • Dec 2011

fair enough, happy to make a donation to the site if it makes the populace feel better
                    The populace will feel better when you stop being a dick, get yourself together and start respecting other people who send you their money.
                    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• LelandJ
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Picasso View Post
                      You guys are all familiar with chargebacks right?
                      You're not familiar with PayPal's 45 day limit for claim initiation when PayPal balance funds are used in lieu of credit cards for purchases?

I think donation four times what you owe him is fair for him, and to settle any outstanding debts to others afterwards before posting sales again.

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                        The populace will feel better when you stop being a dick, get yourself together and start respecting other people who send you their money.
                        This is what it boils down to. "Plenty" of money or not, you're fucking with someone's life out of selfishness. Just be upfront and honest and people will be way more understanding.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Donation is what it is, a donation, a contribution out of good will to a cause you support - I am not going to extort it and if you don't feel you have benefited from this place to donate $50, I am not going to argue.

The $75 is something I earned though and a totally different story.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

^mailed you and beaux today.

i think i am all caught up.

Comment

• Squat
                              • Feb 2012

beware from seller sagill1119

update on the scam attempt by sagill1119 -->

I have won the paypal dispute today against the seller, after a month or so. It seems that I am not the only one, who thinks multiple holes in a brand new item aren't that much welcome.

However Paypal made me procure and transmit an expertise document by a third neutral party on my own cost, effort and time. They would only accept that expertise coming from a store or manufacturer. Buyers protection isn't anymore what it used to be.

So if others want to go thru the same kind of trouble, go ahead and order from this thread:

Everybody else BEWARE!

Comment

• BeauIXI
                                • Nov 2008

Still haven't received anything via email, Facebook, or PayPal, Kunk.

For the record Picasso, Paypal doesn't allow chargebacks after a couple years, and, naïve as I may sound for admitting it, this was strictly an honour-based deal, just a straight trade.
                                Originally posted by philip nod
                                somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎