X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bukka
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by psidy
    To receive hardcopy proof of original mailing address through Postal claims can take up to 60 days. Anyone here is free to give USPS international a call, provide them the tracking number I listed, and confirm what I've said. So now before anyone else accuses me of something shady, try lifting a finger first, ok? I didn't think I run into a bunch of controversy stirring rabble-rousers here. Man some of you guys are ridiculous.
    Meh, that's your job mate. Why don't you provide some screenshots? I frankly don't get it.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• GucciAmen
      • Sep 2014

Screen shots of what exactly? If you actually read my story you'd have realized USPS website does not display information from Portugal. The only way to have known the package was sent, signed for, and delivered to a completely different address then mine is by phone.

You guys please do something to help not just to stir up drama and frustrations, ok?
      You can't make claims of egregious seller behaviour and have zero evidence to back it up.

"1. Please show us you have indeed closed an account you have made your payment from and show how you have reopened it"

^I personally want to see evidence for this.

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

Some conversations between you and seller from Grailed would be nice as well. Don't forget to add the website in your address bar please.
        But yes, the starting point us your ability to do something impossible by paypal: reopen an account which was once closed.

Comment

• newp
          • Feb 2013

Not impossible newp, I did it and other have to. Deal with it. Smh
          According to paypal it's not possible.

We'd love to have you in the PayPal community. Plan to use your account in the future? We recommend keeping it open.

If you close your PayPal account, it can’t be reopened.

How have you reopened it? I honestly don't get it, asked you about it several times yet answers I get are "go away" and "deal with it".

You have asked for 60 days timeout regarding your claim about parcel delivered somewhere to California, we get it.

But why do you refuse to provide screenshot of your Grailed conversation with the seller? Is it so hard?
          Last edited by newp; 07-23-2016, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

I am sorry but these cases are entirely different.
            It is possible to close an account and then open an entirely new account using the same email. It is not reopening (which you claimed you did), so it's not your case.
            This is what this 3rd party forum thread is about.
            It is not possible to reopen an account which was once closed, I can't stress it enough and paypal sides with me in their official FAQ.
            Why are you so stubborn facing the facts?

Also I've got curious and would you please confirm if this is indeed your Grailed account?
            Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.

If so, would you please tell us why the hell are you BANNED from it? Is this a reason you are unable to provide any conversation screenshots from it?

Comment

• GucciAmen
              • Sep 2014

Gucciamen, zero evidence? Seriously? Did you pick up the phone and call Usps yourselves? I figured you would since you're so hard pressed on getting evidence . When you do let me know what they say before you spew that zero evidence garbage at me again. You think I came to the conclusion Eugene's a scammer by just a small inkling I had? Don't be narrow minded. And about the paypal account, what does this have to do with anything at all? Yes I closed it and then reopened it (same email). So what? You want proof of that, why? Need my social security number and date of birth while I'm at it?

The only one's to have offered help and support thus far were nahneun and guun, so thank you guys and thanks to all the rest that see though this unusual wave of blameshifting led by no other than busybody rebellion leader newp.
              It's not my onus to provide evidence, it's yours. Also, no need for the aggression, so cool it man.

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Your story has a tendency to contradict official facts listed on websites of companies you discuss. First paypal and your lie about how you have reopened your account (just in case, no, you haven't done it and I'm glad you have finally admitted it yourself). Now USPS which has explicitly stated
                NOTE: The tracking information available to customer service representatives is the same information you will see on USPS Tracking.
                Yet you somehow was able to get any information from them we don't see on the website, how is it possible? Before you ask us to call them again please do note they do not work on Sundays.

The fact you have decided to hide you are actually banned on Grailed from us is honestly sad and doesn't add any credibility to your story which you have yet to prove (so far it was words, words and nothing more besides 2 tracking numbers).

And wait, it goes better. So the reason your Grailed account in question was banned as you tell us is your "posting messages on his sales items", right? Can you confirm it once again please?

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

So you claim your first Grailed account, which has an activity several months ago, was banned because you have posted on seller items. Okay.
                  Please, tell us why was your second account banned then?
                  Buy, sell and discover authenticated pieces from top brands, spanning designer, vintage, streetwear and more. Shop men's and women's clothing on Grailed, the platform for personal style. Explore top listings from the community today.
                  Last edited by newp; 07-24-2016, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• bukka
                    • Sep 2011

Only when you let us know what drives your motives newp. Your argument of me having a banned Grailed account therefore Eugene didn't scam is completely illogical and a fallacious form of argument called red herring. You're trying to divert.
                    Don't know why you suddenly became super agressive, but you definitely sound shady as fuck by now. You should either give some proof or stfu and let people get their own opinion - because the more you talk and the more bizarre you sound.
                    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Only when you let us know what drives your motives newp. Your argument of me having a banned Grailed account therefore Eugene didn't scam is completely illogical and a fallacious form of argument called red herring. You're trying to divert.
                      My motive is my desire to know the truth behind shady initial statements made by you.
                      You see, Grailed is supposed to have zero tolerance for scammers, so a fact you had a banned account BEFORE you had issues with the seller is quite suspicious. Tracking timing suggests you have dealt with him from second account of yours.
                      Please tell us why was your first account banned? The most common reason by default is scamming but I would like to hear your explanation first before anyone else makes their opinion.

Comment

• newp
                        • Feb 2013

So the grand daddy of scammers has made several statements of being scammed by another person yet he is unable to support ANY of his statements with proof?
                        Quite a situation we have here then.
                        Anything else you might want to add?

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Which exact address was it delivered to and has signed for it? I have asked you about it yet you refuse to share this information with us, why?
                          USPS website telts us their employees don't have any information besides listed by the tracking, why do you still claim USPS website is wrong and you are right. Last time when you claimed it (about paypal website) paypal was right and you were wrong, yet you still want us to believe it's not the case now as well?
                          Also please don't avoid the question and answer it already: why was your initial Grailed account banned?

This is a shady and suspicious story, one has to admit, it's no wonder you are asked for proof.

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Actually it is relevant because otherwise we have a story of a person banned on a reselling website asking us to believe him without any actual proof since you haven't provided any yet.
                            I would gladly make my decision based on facts if you cared enough to post even one. Unfortunately only fact we have so far is that you have several accounts banned on Grailed, one even before the interaction with seller.
                            You have told us your account psidy was banned because of your complaints on seller items. However we see it was banned even before you have bought this shirt. Why have you lied to us?

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

My banned grail account is not for scamming so you will have to deal with that fact and find another approach to your character assassination attempts.
                              It's not a fact, it's just your statement and all your statements so far are just unsupported or contradict the actual facts like impossibility of reopening paypal account.
                              Once again, you have stated this account was banned because of your posting on seller items yet we have seen it was banned much earlier before you have even bought this shirt.
                              Explain why you have lied to us, psidy.

Comment

• nahneun
                                • Feb 2011

Two takeaways:

1. psidy, you should provide whatever proof you have on hand to placate your naysayers. honestly, you're acting no differently from how eugene did.

2. newp is an insufferable tool and is a prime example of the dunning-krugers effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎