X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Besides your insults, psidy, I take personal only the fact you have lied to all of us, me included, about reasons why your Grailed account psidy was banned. Please tell me why have you lied to us, how many times do I have to ask before you answer?

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

While the reason why your account is banned is still important, the extremely importance here is your lie about it when you've said it was banned because of your posts at sellers items while it was proven the reason is another one thus your statement about it is a pure and blatant lie. This is what I am talking about.

Comment

• nahneun
        • Feb 2011

do you literally have nothing other than the usps tracking number? what about pm conversations, e-mail transactions, etc.?

also, psidy, you should really have ignored newp by now. do it for the other neutral parties. you give newp any evidence, and he'll use circumstantial conjecture to try to disprove you

Comment

• nahneun
          • Feb 2011

I don't understand why you haven't posted screenshots of those.

Comment

• newp
            • Feb 2013

It just shows us you are a liar, psidy, nothing else, nothing more. As long as you are able to provide substantial proof it matters less, as long as you provide nothing, it matters everything. Hiding facts from us was a bad decision from the start.
            And nahneun, I am glad you realize your reputation is at stake here as well.

Comment

• nahneun
              • Feb 2011

just to let you know, i honestly do not care what you think, newp.

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

I think I might call USPS today. There is a good chance they will ask me the buyer's name and address. I think I have it already, but would you please confirm it for me here, psidy?
                UPD: Doesn't matter.
                I can indeed confirm information about parcel with this tracking number being delivered to Irvine, CA, 92620.
                I have the signature and the address written in awful handwriting, USPS sucks for not keeping these records in the written form and I have to mention the information on their website is false as well: lady on the phone indeed has the information NOT available on the website. You haven't lied at all regarding getting this information from the phone, psidy, and this information is apparently available on the phone only on top of that. God, this system sucks indeed.

The lady on phone even admitted it could easily be an USPS mistake but told me they can't start any kind of research by phone and initial buyer should visit their local post office to submit a claim, so I suggest you do it, psidy. It's also necessary for a seller to make a claim through Portugal post but as I understand it has been done already.

I still fail to see a motive for a seller to scam you, what is the reason to send this shirt or anything else to California, why send another shirt to you for free (and EMS from Japan is expensive, I buy a lot of things there and it's usually $25-$30 or so).

In case of a scam he'd shut up the same moment he learnt you have deleted your paypal account and lost all legit reason to claim your money.

Instead he has sent you another shirt, no scam logic here.

I suggest we have a case of USPS failure on our hands. While it's being resolved via claims, I think both of you should go to square one: if I'd were you I'd contacted the seller again (do you have his email? At least you have his paypal email), apologize for my behavior and shown the proof paypal account is deleted indeed, so he can refund you (I guess 6% grailed fee aside) and get his another shirt you held as a hostage (lol) back. This way you have your money and seller has a chance to have his item back. The grey shirt is lost forever thanks to shitty USPS service. I bet the guy who has got it hasn't even understood what was delivered to him and thrown it away.
                Last edited by newp; 07-25-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• nahneun
                  • Feb 2011

newp, because you seem to deny all plausibility, here are some snippets of some of my pms.

Same MO for all his excuses. Probably same address given the location:

The following are conversations I had with other parties regarding compensation for the botched pairs. Unfortunately, I had to cut out their names to protect their privacy. It's up to you whether you want to believe them or not. Please also note the sudden random change to DHL (no tracking numbers were ever provided).

The following is a conversation between two parties regarding a single tracking number being sent to two parties. As far as I know, one of those parties never received their actual tracking number yet.

also, don't forget that the existence of tracking does not equal sending the goods. it could be a coke bottle in the parcel for all you know...

Comment

• nahneun
                    • Feb 2011

Apparently, every single one of Eugene's parcels that gets lost is part of the 20 parcels "marked and held in customs" every month by Portugal Post or US Customs

COOL FUCKING STORY, BRO.

HEY EUGENE, SINCE I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS, WHERE ARE MY PANTS OR REFUND? GLAD YOU OWNED UP TO YOUR SCAM!

DON'T FORGET EVERYONE ELSE JUST BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE CALLING YOU OUT. YOU'RE ALWAYS A SCAMMER AS LONG AS YOU TRY TO FUCK OVER EVEN ONE PERSON. DON'T FORGET THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

Comment

• thirdofwaters
                      Banned
                      • Jul 2016

Oh god no, I can't stand it anymore
                      I'm going to be baptized and will atone all my cruel villainy.
                      Swear on the name of God.

I'm feeling shame, so shame.

nahneun, please, forgive me, I'm nothing but impalpable worm under your feet.

psidy, my dear psidy, I'm so sorry, I have planned not to insult you by my actions but to convert your attention to the mere truth, I know that you are so aware of what truth I'm talking.
                      Last edited by thirdofwaters; 07-26-2016, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by thirdofwaters View Post
                        Oh god no, I can't stand it anymore
                        I'm going to be baptized and will atone all my cruel villainy.
                        Swear on the name of God.

I'm feeling shame, so shame.

nahneun, please, forgive me, I'm nothing but impalpable worm under your feet.

psidy, my dear psidy, I'm so sorry, I have planned not to insult you by my actions but to convert your attention to the mere truth, I know that you are so aware of what truth I'm talking.

LOL. You can't man up to your actions so you play the victim card? You ignore what's in front of you and only respond once you're shamed publicly. There is no truth to what you say.

Comment

• thirdofwaters
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                          LOL. You can't man up to your actions so you play the victim card? You ignore what's in front of you and only respond once you're shamed publicly. There is no truth to what you say.
                          I need to beg for your mercy again and again, nahneun, I'm not playing victim cards on you or on the audience. I'm a liar and a lowest piece of a crap on the soles of your glorious shoes, nahneun. I know how desperate I have been to ask for you mercy here and now but please forgive me, with all your big and warm heart, forgive me and do not bear your curses. I was desperate even more before, when I have failed in my silly efforts to make a trousers for such a tempted person as you. My face awashed with shame and pityness. You said, patiently, so many times, that the trousers I have made are too small for you, and I, what did I...

Comment

• nahneun
                            • Feb 2011

I need to beg for your mercy again and again, nahneun, I'm not playing victim cards on you or on the audience. I'm a liar and a lowest piece of a crap on the soles of your glorious shoes, nahneun. I know how desperate I have been to ask for you mercy here and now but please forgive me, with all your big and warm heart, forgive me and do not bear your curses. I was desperate even more before, when I have failed in my silly efforts to make a trousers for such a tempted person as you. My face awashed with shame and pityness. You said, patiently, so many times, that the trousers I have made are too small for you, and I, what did I...
                            How about you just give me my refund and the refunds to everyone else whose pants you've fucked up or haven't delivered instead?

bet that's gonna shut you up real fast and make you go into hiding again.
                            Last edited by nahneun; 07-26-2016, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• thirdofwaters
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                              How about you just give me my refund and the refunds to everyone else whose pants you've fucked up or haven't delivered instead?

bet that's gonna shut you up real fast and make you go into hiding again.
                              dear nahneun, I want to explain why I have "fucked up" the trousers I have made for you. There is no guilt on you, but pure and primal fault of mine. I have dreamed of you wearing the trousers, about your slender fitted body, I have messed with the sizing unconscious and without a nearest bit of a cruel will. I just... I cannot say this words. Forgive me and my sins, nahneun, and...

Comment

• nahneun
                                • Feb 2011

dear nahneun, I want to explain why I have "fucked up" the trousers I have made for you. There is no guilt on you, but pure and primal fault of mine. I have dreamed of you wearing the trousers, about your slender fitted body, I have messed with the sizing unconscious and without a nearest bit of a cruel will. I just... I cannot say this words. Forgive me and my sins, nahneun, and...
                                Cool story. I'm glad you feel that way. /s Anyone who saw the pants on SF knows it's not just a sizing error.

Now let's talk about the refunds for everyone you haven't delivered pants to or fucked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎