• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quiet noise
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Lane View Post
    just gave paypal a call about you guys :)
    Originally posted by gnow View Post
    Your position is pretty clear, and many seem to understand it:

1) your Paypal account, and possibly bank account is involved in numerous alleged scam.

2) your address is involved in numerous alleged scam.

3) your name is involved as well.

4) your story is sketchy as fuck.

Return the items, and $$. Case closed.
    from what i have heard and nseen none of these accusations are actually true. if im going to act on this case im going to need more evidence personaly. But as i said, show me real evidence, tell me your story, and ill get things done. throwing accusations and more shit at me isnt going to solve snything, so send me a pm Lane, with alll the details. If you want me to get something back for you, you ought to at least tell me what it is first so i know. i have contacted the police there and i am not suspected of any crime what so ever, in that case i would have been informed directly without hestitation if the alleged accusations were serious and held real ground.

Before you make any accusations against ME personally, you better have some evidence or at least tell me what gave you this conclusion. because neither my name, paypal, or adress has been brought up so far. I have only heard that my brothers paypal was used for a couple of deals, but that is just what i have heard. Again, i want as much information as possible.

The least you could do is give me a chance to make things right. And you can do this by PMing the information to me.
    Last edited by quiet noise; 11-12-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• quiet noise
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

All im trying to say is, this would be much easier if we co-operated. i can solve this for you, mark my word. im the vulnerable part here. some of my private information is exposed, so you can make the rules.

Im trying to reach out to you, so please dont lash out at me, give me the benefit of the dout to see if i can help and solve this for you. Just tell me the transaction options. do you have a paypal transaction ID? send me a print screen.

Comment

• sshum88
        • Dec 2007

So have you confronted Miyamoto and what does he have to say? Is he still living with you or your brother in Sweden?

Unfortunately for your brother who lent out his paypal account, he is involved, like it or not. And since you are the only one responding to any of this, unfortunately you are being dragged into this and you're right, it's not fair that you are being blamed with this scam he pulled.

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
        This is a guy who has proxied items for at least over 10 grand for me. i have to at least hear him out. my brother doesnt want to take part in this, and should indeed be left out as he has never bought anything that is not H&M or American Apparel. Im breaking both of their balls to get to the end of this...The reason i act the way i do is that i am simply shocked that i was put to blame, when this guy, MIYAMOTO MINASE FROM KYOTO JAPAN acted on his own. Just because he borrowed my brothers paypal account doesnt mean that I am responsible.
        Originally posted by eat me
        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
          So have you confronted Miyamoto and what does he have to say? Is he still living with you or your brother in Sweden?

Unfortunately for your brother who lent out his paypal account, he is involved, like it or not. And since you are the only one responding to any of this, unfortunately you are being dragged into this and you're right, it's not fair that you are being blamed with this scam he pulled.

oh COME ON....

Last edited by Shucks; 11-12-2013, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• quiet noise
            Banned
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post

I have confronted him but he basicly claims ignorance and insists that he has witnesses that can confirm his transactions. He is fully aware that if there is any truth to the accusations, he is out on the streets. Either he is a pretty good lier or there is some truth to what he says, i cant make out things when the alleged victims wont communicate with me.

I still do not understand why my name is pulled out and hung up for the public to shame. It just seems like a hastly conclusion. I dont shit were i eat.

Im pressuring him into taking responsibility for the situation but fuck me what good would it do at this point when people have already prematurely assumed that he and either me or my brother is the same person?

Comment

• knitwit
              • Apr 2009

quiet noise, I already sent you an e-mail about this situation trying to contact you to make things right. instead you're on here publicly trying to make a case. still stinks to me.

edit: I'm referring to an e-mail I sent you at least a week ago, quiet noise. not a pm I sent you 10 minutes ago.
              Last edited by knitwit; 11-12-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

you are involved because, he used your name and address for delivery purposes + he cited you as a reference.

dude. he 'sold' his pair of white ccp sneakers to one individual, and traded the same pair of white ccp sneakers to another individual. 2 victims, 1 item. what proof do you need. another pair of sneakers perhaps?

Comment

• quiet noise
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

knitwit: i replied to your PM. i updated this window and noticed the new post before i scrolled up to check my PMs. Lets not overanalze every single step here (yeah, sounds hypocritical i know)

Gnow: Do you know the usernames of these alleged victims? this does indeed smell bad.

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Wait, so he also (i have to assume) letimately bought goods with my name and adress for delivery? do you know from what user and what item?

Can i just remind you that if i was indeed the mastermind behind all of this, i could just log onto my regular account if i wanted to do legit business and purchase stuff right? using a "fake scam account" for personal, legitemate business and giving away my name would be a pretty stupid idea right?

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

Well, you are the one throwing insults.

Im handling this through PMs now, a ban would be counter-productive for those who want their money back.

Comment

• nahneun
                        • Feb 2011

Instead of approaching this with a mob mentality, everyone should at least give him the benefit of the doubt. Do we not preach that people are innocent until proven guilty, even if circumstantial evidence says otherwise? Circumstantial evidence is not concrete proof. He may actually be a victim in this scenario as well. If he is going through great lengths to rectify the situation, let him have that chance.

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

fuck sending you a PM, how about I post it all publically

this guy is being melodramatic to appeal to peoples emotions, im glad its not working, because I am not going to believe this guy when I got the same manipulative melodramatic PMs when he was trying to get me to send my leather jacket to him to begin with.

picture of the package I received for the trade

http://i.imgur.com/wEx5cLl.jpg (empty box of sunglasses, package can't even fit a leather, I knew I was scammed by the size of the package before I even opened it...

package convenient didn't have a return address written so he could try and avoid it being connected to him.

here was our convo

http://i.imgur.com/7ohKrYQ.png (probably laughing as he said that at the end bout return address)

he pressured me into shipping cuz I almost hesitated to even send anything cuz it started getting sketch when he said I probably am trustworthy and shit.

my gut was right, but then I caved cuz he was saying he was gonna contact mods, and he was smart to say that, cuz I assumed he was legit and was worried he was gonna be scammed.

so I guess its time to kick miyamotowhateverthefuck to the curb, but first send me my shit back.

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

Expect a letter soon bro!!!!!!!!!

how many times do i need to tell people, send a god damn demand letter to their address in Sweden.

in the letter, outline the terms of your demands;

"return my product, or reimburse me for the money you stole" or you will take them to small claims court.

then inform them that should the judge rule against them, they will be responsible for covering all court-related costs [read: $$$$], as well as be issued a permanent black mark on their credit history.

trust me, gets shit done - and calling the police is not going to help in an international situation like this.

Comment

• ironman
                              • Apr 2008

from what i have heard and nseen none of these accusations are actually true. if im going to act on this case im going to need more evidence personaly. But as i said, show me real evidence, tell me your story, and ill get things done. throwing accusations and more shit at me isnt going to solve snything, so send me a pm Lane, with alll the details...
                              Before you make any accusations against ME personally, you better have some evidence or at least tell me what gave you this conclusion...
                              Lane's post #44 is sufficient evidence in my opinion. his picture of the package shows "sunglasses box" right in the description, with a weight of 145 g, clearly impossible for a leather jacket trade as indicated in the PM conversation

Lane, you should also take a pic of the 'from' address on the package to show it matches the Uppsala Swedish address that quiet noise is associated with

...because neither my name, paypal, or adress has been brought up so far. I have only heard that my brothers paypal was used for a couple of deals, but that is just what i have heard. Again, i want as much information as possible.

The least you could do is give me a chance to make things right. And you can do this by PMing the information to me.
                              oh great, and now MY paypal account is being harassed and paypal has reversed every single transfer i have done this year. Yep, everyone i have done legit business and bought goods from is losing the money they got, wich DOES make me look like a scammer.
                              ? you brought up your paypal in to this. your name and address were possibly provided to the superfuture mods by knitwit, as he claims that you and Kuja are known friends etc.

if it were not clear by now:

Zealouz (sufu) / Lane (sz): julius leather jacket trade, red rider jacket sent, received empty sunglasses box (http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3006786)

hhowlit (sufu): paid for CCP drip sneakers, nothing received no tracking number either, claims "can't figure out which one is the tracking number" (http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3006972)

knitwit (sufu): traded unknown jacket + $300 for same CCP drip sneakers as hhowlit, nothing received no tracking, ignoring emails (http://supertalk.superfuture.com/ind...tes/?p=3007176)

regarding being banned on superfuture, the mods state that they contacted you (quiet noise) several times giving you time to respond but you did not

Originally posted by gnow View Post
                              you are involved because, he used your name and address for delivery purposes + he cited you as a reference.

dude. he 'sold' his pair of white ccp sneakers to one individual, and traded the same pair of white ccp sneakers to another individual. 2 victims, 1 item. what proof do you need. another pair of sneakers perhaps?
                              if Kuja used quiet noise as a reference, why didn't the buyer (are you referring to knitwit?) message quiet noise to check Kuja's reputability? i have had plenty of random users PM me to confirm positive transactions with other users as a safety precaution. if he did, then he should post up a screencap of the PM as proof, because in post #40 of this thread, quiet noise is feigning ignorance of this

Comment

• knitwit
                                • Apr 2009

kuja didn't use quiet noise as a reference. when I payed kuja the $300 through paypal, the paypal address that came up was Hannes Koort. I had just had dealings with Olle Koort not 2 weeks before this happened so I asked kuja about it. that's when I found out about him supposedly living with/being friends with the Koorts. so I assumed he was reputable. I didn't contact Olle after finding out, I had no real reason to at the time since I found out on my own. I did attempt to contact Olle though after suspecting I was scammed (kuja stopped replying), only to receive no reply from Olle either.

fucking Columbo over here

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎