X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lane
    • Aug 2010

the only reason why i took the time posting all the crap is to see what quiet noise's move is, if he is sincere something will happen, if he persists with the bullshit about how he believes this japanese dude then he's the scammer, end of story.

Comment

• quiet noise
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Two respectable members have already provided me with enough evidence to make my brother go to the autorities for illegal use of his identity in purpose of commiting fraud, and for me to put this guy out on the streets and make sure the users who contacted me will get their money back But before he leaves and brings his stuff with him, i would appreciate a PM with your personal adress and other information required in order for me to confiscate and return the leather to you if i find i in the space he rents (for about 16 more hours). Or you can post it here, its up to you. im just trying to do the right thing...

Comment

• quiet noise
        Banned
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by knitwit View Post
        kuja didn't use quiet noise as a reference. when I payed kuja the $300 through paypal, the paypal address that came up was Hannes Koort. I had just had dealings with Olle Koort not 2 weeks before this happened so I asked kuja about it. that's when I found out about him supposedly living with/being friends with the Koorts. so I assumed he was reputable. I didn't contact Olle after finding out, I had no real reason to at the time since I found out on my own. I did attempt to contact Olle though after suspecting I was scammed (kuja stopped replying), only to receive no reply from Olle either.

fucking Columbo over here
        Well to be completley honest i havent heard from you until today. And i think i might say that i have been colabaroative. After all i did cancel a rental contract and my brother went to the autorities based on the information you provided.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

olle koort (aka. quiet noise / kuja / velma velén-court) is a little manipulative semi-psychopathic liar and thief and if i was mod here his IP would be banned by now. as it is now, all i can do is to offer anyone with a claim against him to provide them with phone numbers and other contact details to his next of kin / place of residence. (PM me..)

faust/lowrey, please ban this guy. he is trying to hold the forum hostage by saying he is "resolving things through PM's", but he will continue to scam others in the future. that is just who he is.
          Last edited by Shucks; 11-14-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• quiet noise
            Banned
            • Dec 2008

Wait, exactly who are you and what do you know about me? i have been here longer than you have boy. Dont you start start trashtalking me when you have zero insight.

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

yeah didn't u hear , he's been proxying from this so-called "kuja" for 10 years, he's been doing this for 10 years at least.... if everyone gets their stuff back it'll be like that time I jammed w/ coltrane and EVH and Christian Vander was on drums, that was fuckin EPIC... wait that never happened... I'll just go ahead and call bullshit, that's why i've had quiet noise on ignore for 10 years.. i mean 4 years..

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

After having the last two days being shitty ones, this thread as been a source of humor for me.........I know I shouldn't , as these allegations are rather serious ones, but all in all, carry on, reading all of this is really fun, best of SZ

## deading##
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

well, I don't see the point in banning just yet, might as well give him a day or two. I mean shit I have a lot to lose here, so I rather cling to false hope.

Plus, I PM'd him my information, lets see what happens.

dun dun dun

Comment

• diorowen
                    • Aug 2010

@quiet noise
                    IMO, to clean up your name, you should stop tryin so hard to post here and give everyone's money and item back.
                    I hope you are not trying to get your name cleared just by "helping" and trying to resolve this and you won't say "That's all I can do, I am also the victim" to clear up your name in the end. That's fuckin cliche..

In short, based on my view, I am standing right next to Shucks opinion. All the post you claim to be hold no proof. its just word. why dont you start to post proof? who is this miyamoto minase guy? you wouldnt let him proxy your stuff for 10 years without knowing him right? It just seems like we are chasing shadow as if this miyamoto minase guy doesnt exist after all.
                    still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• ironman
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by knitwit View Post
                      kuja didn't use quiet noise as a reference. when I payed kuja the $300 through paypal, the paypal address that came up was Hannes Koort. I had just had dealings with Olle Koort not 2 weeks before this happened so I asked kuja about it. that's when I found out about him supposedly living with/being friends with the Koorts. so I assumed he was reputable. I didn't contact Olle after finding out, I had no real reason to at the time since I found out on my own. I did attempt to contact Olle though after suspecting I was scammed (kuja stopped replying), only to receive no reply from Olle either.

fucking Columbo over here
                      did you contact him via PM on superfuture? there is a time stamp of when the user has seen the message, as he says in post #49 that he hasn't heard from you

click my conversations in the messenger/inbox thing, find the message, and on the left in "participants" it will show you if and when he has seen the message

Comment

• nicelynice
                        • Oct 2009

edit: Sorry, deleting some conjecture regarding the situation since it's ongoing and sending via PM to Lane, he can post if he chooses.
                        Last edited by nicelynice; 11-14-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• knitwit
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                          Well to be completley honest i havent heard from you until today.
                          wouldn't be the first time something has gone 'lost in the mail' with you

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                          did you contact him via PM on superfuture?
                          I did not. I have the e-mail saved in my sent mail on my gmail account (from Nov 7th) if proof is needed, but at this point it's probably not. Currently awaiting a minor miracle from quiet noise.

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Who the fuck lets someone they barely know personally to use their Paypal account?

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

So, I haven't received any message back from quiet noise, seems like he's still just trying to clean up his name cuz he didn't expect such a backlash. Also, ive received more info about this through a PM which further asserts there is no such thing as this miyamoto character.

Comment

• Faye
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                                Also, ive received more info about this through a PM which further asserts there is no such thing as this miyamoto character.
                                correct me if I'm wrong here, but afaik miyamoto and minase are both family names.
                                If it's this guy's full name, I'm missing the first name...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎