Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Kuja and Quiet Noise make the SAME SPELLING ERRORS to the same words when they type. "Basicly" and "Adress" are they way he types both in the screen captured conversation from Kuja and a simple forum search for "basicly" brings up Quiet Noise's postings as recently as in this thread.

The likelihood that Kuja and you both make the same exact spelling errors in the exact same way, PLUS everything else that is just way too complicated in your "explanations" is too much. Not to mention what kind of "student" needs to live in a hostel or says rent is too expensive when they're buying CCP at the same time?

The proof is overwhelming that this Japanese guy does not exist and the entire thing is a scam and everything is coming down on you my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet noise View Post
    Someone who lives in Uppsala! thats a reality for many students here. and i thought he was "Selling" not buying?

you can just leave this to the sufu mods and stop playing CSI: SZ
    I like to keep quiet in threads like these and just watch the carnage from the sidelines, but Chinorlz makes a good point that you ignored. Swedish and Japanese have almost nothing in common as far as languages go. As far as orthography, Swedish uses the Latin alphabet, but Japanese does not. So unless you taught Minase English or you two had correspondence so close that he copies your writing, it's very unlikely that you could make the same spelling errors.

I've been silently rooting for you the whole time because you've been a member here for years and it sucks to have your name dragged through the mud for something you didn't do. But this point doesn't look good for you. I still want to believe you because you seem genuine despite some strange inconsistencies in your story, but then again it's not my money on the line.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Quote Originally Posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Why do I sense an inappropriate "a Swede & a Jap walk into a bar" joke coming on?
    sain't

Quote Originally Posted by interest1 View Post
    Why do I sense an inappropriate "a Swede & a Jap walk into a bar" joke coming on?
    is it inappropriate if one of them is wearing Lane's leather?
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Quote Originally Posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Not at all. Because the other one will be wearing the CCP drips.
    Last edited by interest1; 11-16-2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: joke upgrade
    sain't

which one would be holding all the cash from the ccp sales, im guessing the guy wearing the drips..
    it's amazing how often the scammers always use ccp, i nearly got scammed like 8 months ago for some tornados but pp got me back.

Quote Originally Posted by upsilonkng View Post

which one would be holding all the cash from the ccp sales, im guessing the guy wearing the drips..
    it's amazing how often the scammers always use ccp, i nearly got scammed like 8 months ago for some tornados but pp got me back.

The guy buying the drinks!

But seriously, people work hard for their money and even harder tracking down the exact pieces they'd like to add to their wardrobe. That someone would take away another's property by preying upon their trust is unconscionable to me.
    sain't

WOW!!!

This is like some next level shit, this will definitely go down in the annals as one of the more epic and complicated smack-downs ever to see the boards on SZ. Just reading through the entire thread, I would have to call bullshit.

Careening from one weird explanation to another.. where will it all end

good luck Lane

Last edited by david s; 11-17-2013 at 07:55 AM.
    It's absolutely Hedious!
    shy poser

welp. in light of all the new information...

he's dug himself too deep into a quagmire this time.

giggity

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Minase is a given name not a family name. Like Courtney it is a name that can be given to a boy but that most Japanese people associate with girls.
    Fuuma you are clearly more well read, traveled and cultured than I ever be so I bow to your knowledge on this. But I still find it fishy that googling the name turns up nothing but I acknowledge that doing the same in kanji may be a different story.

Csi: sz is fun to spectate and participate in regardless of the witch hunt aspect. Sorry but I'm here to find awesome shit to buy and entertainment even if its at others' expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    Fuuma you are clearly more well read, traveled and cultured than I ever be so I bow to your knowledge on this. But I still find it fishy that googling the name turns up nothing but I acknowledge that doing the same in kanji may be a different story.

Csi: sz is fun to spectate and participate in regardless of the witch hunt aspect. Sorry but I'm here to find awesome shit to buy and entertainment even if its at others' expense.
    While I did learn some Japanese I haven't used it very much in recent years so only understand simple conversations. I asked a Japanese friend, so much for any perceived cultural superiority I may possess.
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Quote Originally Posted by david s View Post
    WOW!!!

good luck Lane

best ending of all time

yah, and quiet noise's responses to this thread are becoming shorter, he's hoping this shit is gonna go away, and no...if I don't get some real indication that your sending me my shit back you should be banned from this site also, not just superfuture.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Minase is a given name not a family name. Like Courtney it is a name that can be given to a boy but that most Japanese people associate with girls.
    Fuuma,

HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IS IT POSSIBLE TO KNOW?

I am favorably impressed.

MBD
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Had Stieg Larsson had a chance to write this little drama into a thriller, it would have surely bypassed The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series in popularity.

Soon, we it will be revealed that a grotesque, handicapped wife had been held in an attic prison all along...

MBD
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

also according to a swedish dude that posts here and in sufu the dudes name on the address is a 57 year old man, prolly his dad or something? I have his phone number........

Scammers use the kind of tactics quietnoise is now using so you don't make complaints in time. Paypal has a 45 day limit and credit cards will only issue chargebacks within a certain amount of time too. So if you've been ripped off don't delay in filing a claim with your cc company and/or paypal.

I think in Lane case it was a trade gone bad :( So no protection from paypal or credit cards :/

So has Quiet Noise returned the goods yet?

does a swedish dude want to do me a favor and give his family a call, I got everyones phone number that lives there, we can ask them about this miyamoto character, and whether or not he exists.

Quote Originally Posted by 888 View Post
    So has Quiet Noise returned the goods yet?
    don't know about Lane, but the last I heard, quiet noise told me that he had confiscated a few jackets from the guy, and he needed more info as to what my jacket looked like. I sent him a description and more pictures and I've been waiting since then (the 15th). checking the jacket up against pictures should take minutes not days. no clue what we're waiting on.

Don't know about anyone else, but if it was me, I would be calling his family and whoever else to try to get things moving. The longer you wait the less chance you have of ever recovering anything.

edit: just saw Lane's response. Maybe you can call from wherever you're located?