Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

Quote Originally Posted by knitwit View Post
    don't know about Lane, but the last I heard, quiet noise told me that he had confiscated a few jackets from the guy, and he needed more info as to what my jacket looked like. I sent him a description and more pictures and I've been waiting since then (the 15th). checking the jacket up against pictures should take minutes not days. no clue what we're waiting on.
    yah same with me, I haven't received a response since he "found" it

Is this over yet?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

why don't you ask quiet noise

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    why don't you ask quiet noise
    Why don't you learn how to be an adult. Honestly, I feel bad for others and just waiting to hear what to do about quite_noise, but I don't feel bad about you being scammed, because you have been just the worst kind of an immature buffoon throughout your SZ tenure.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I ask for help since this is a community and all, and its reasonable for multiple parties to be concerned with someone being out there free to scam others, so a joint effort against someone isn't bad since it shows that a community will make a concerted effort to go against someone who steals from people inside of it.

So, you want him banned or not? Last time you asked us to wait.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

ban, hes just trying to make this go away with time, plus I have plenty to reach him on my end. I dunno how many people are involved here, but it seems like hes dicking us around, lol.

Originally Posted by Lane
    dgerggregergel.com

is my paypal account, please send the money when you deal with your friend.
    He is actually from kyoto but whatever... the jacket has been FOUND. he claims it is his and that he bought it retail

what kind of shipping method do you want?
    I told him my address and shit, he even offered maybe a cash payment from the supposed japanese guy...only reason why I asked you maybe to ask him is cuz if a mod is asking he'd get the picture.

Ok, quiet_noise is banned.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

street goth extraordinaire

It was confirmed today on superfuture that this Japanese guy was made up by quiet noise, as it was suspected... There is apparently no record of him at the university he was supposed to be attending.

His stalling would've made sense if he was waiting for the dispute time to run out, but to my understanding the couple of people he scammed had already filed claims so he gained nothing with the time he wasted. Then again I guess you can't expect a guy like this to act in a logical manner
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

ya, hes a retard, and he offered to pay for the jacket, but I guess my price was too high for him, so he chose to get banned instead. He could have easily made it go away if he payed me. Knew it wouldn't happen though but I was willing to humor it.

ladies and gents, just when you thought it was over, the little uppsala-based fucker comes back...

OLLE KOORT, SCAMMER: II

he's now posting as 'fallra' on superfuture, trying to get the SUFU mod's to remove his ad(d)ress, to dissuade people from contacting the swedish police and desperately trying to sell stuff there to raise money. this is why he's been stalling for time here. wouldn't be surprised if he's still on here / trying to get on here too.

starting to think the guy needs a good beating - the only way to deal with little psychopaths like that.
    Last edited by Shucks; 11-19-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Maybe those victims can post their item spec or details to let people buying on these items?
    Focusing on object details

Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    psychopaths like that.
    no other word to describe this i guess. its not like he was a new member on these forums. cannot comprehend why he would wash his credibility/reputation down the drain forever, for what seems to be a combined total of no more than 5-digits worth of stuff.

i can understand huge corporation frauds for millions/billions, but for a few thousand bucks? I'm hardly rich or anything but i just can't see why it would be worth it. especially with all the current and potential trouble he's caused for himself.

i guess he just thought he could get away with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by nictan View Post
    i just can't see why it would be worth it. especially with all the current and potential trouble he's caused for himself.
    Agreed. He tried to scam only a handful of people, one was able to get his money back through Paypal, knitwit got part back, Lane is missing an item and I think one other guy is missing a full payment. so he definitely didn't make much money (plus a jacket) with this but had to put quite a bit of effort into this and ruined his reputation after being a member for several years..
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

lol, miyamoto minase? japanese rarely scam. honor and shame. HONOR AND SHAME.

i'm an expert.

besides, quiet noise is known for trolling swedish message boards, at least a few years ago. still quite odd though, if it indeed can be confirmed..

One thing is ruining your reputation on here and on sufu which in the grand scheme of things is a minor issue. Another thing is having SCAM as the top search result when googling your name. That is not a good look if you ever wanna be employed.

google puts unique search results per individual according to sites visited. stylezeitgeist will most probably not be on the top, though close..
    Last edited by volta; 11-20-2013 at 05:51 AM.

Maybe he has a drug problem.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine