X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

So, you want him banned or not? Last time you asked us to wait.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

ban, hes just trying to make this go away with time, plus I have plenty to reach him on my end. I dunno how many people are involved here, but it seems like hes dicking us around, lol.

Comment

• Lane
        • Aug 2010

Originally Posted by Lane
        dgerggregergel.com

is my paypal account, please send the money when you deal with your friend.
        He is actually from kyoto but whatever... the jacket has been FOUND. he claims it is his and that he bought it retail

what kind of shipping method do you want?
        I told him my address and shit, he even offered maybe a cash payment from the supposed japanese guy...only reason why I asked you maybe to ask him is cuz if a mod is asking he'd get the picture.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Ok, quiet_noise is banned.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ambrosian
            • Dec 2012

street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

It was confirmed today on superfuture that this Japanese guy was made up by quiet noise, as it was suspected... There is apparently no record of him at the university he was supposed to be attending.

His stalling would've made sense if he was waiting for the dispute time to run out, but to my understanding the couple of people he scammed had already filed claims so he gained nothing with the time he wasted. Then again I guess you can't expect a guy like this to act in a logical manner
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Lane
                • Aug 2010

ya, hes a retard, and he offered to pay for the jacket, but I guess my price was too high for him, so he chose to get banned instead. He could have easily made it go away if he payed me. Knew it wouldn't happen though but I was willing to humor it.

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

ladies and gents, just when you thought it was over, the little uppsala-based fucker comes back...

OLLE KOORT, SCAMMER: II

he's now posting as 'fallra' on superfuture, trying to get the SUFU mod's to remove his ad(d)ress, to dissuade people from contacting the swedish police and desperately trying to sell stuff there to raise money. this is why he's been stalling for time here. wouldn't be surprised if he's still on here / trying to get on here too.

starting to think the guy needs a good beating - the only way to deal with little psychopaths like that.
                  Last edited by Shucks; 11-19-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Maybe those victims can post their item spec or details to let people buying on these items?
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• nictan
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      psychopaths like that.
                      no other word to describe this i guess. its not like he was a new member on these forums. cannot comprehend why he would wash his credibility/reputation down the drain forever, for what seems to be a combined total of no more than 5-digits worth of stuff.

i can understand huge corporation frauds for millions/billions, but for a few thousand bucks? I'm hardly rich or anything but i just can't see why it would be worth it. especially with all the current and potential trouble he's caused for himself.

i guess he just thought he could get away with it all.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                        i just can't see why it would be worth it. especially with all the current and potential trouble he's caused for himself.
                        Agreed. He tried to scam only a handful of people, one was able to get his money back through Paypal, knitwit got part back, Lane is missing an item and I think one other guy is missing a full payment. so he definitely didn't make much money (plus a jacket) with this but had to put quite a bit of effort into this and ruined his reputation after being a member for several years..
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• volta
                          • May 2009

lol, miyamoto minase? japanese rarely scam. honor and shame. HONOR AND SHAME.

i'm an expert.

besides, quiet noise is known for trolling swedish message boards, at least a few years ago. still quite odd though, if it indeed can be confirmed..

Comment

• jumpoff
                            • Jan 2008

One thing is ruining your reputation on here and on sufu which in the grand scheme of things is a minor issue. Another thing is having SCAM as the top search result when googling your name. That is not a good look if you ever wanna be employed.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

google puts unique search results per individual according to sites visited. stylezeitgeist will most probably not be on the top, though close..
                              Last edited by volta; 11-20-2013, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Maybe he has a drug problem.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎