• severin
    • Feb 2011

some women's looks too

found these on the stealthprojekt blog
    take me up to the top of the city

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

I can see me wearing a lot of these pieces. It'll be interesting to see them up close, in person.

sain't

Comment

• julian_doe
        • Mar 2013

This collection looks interesting!

I wonder if the model in the first photo is wearing asymmetrical bottoms, or if that is just a hanging attachment...I honestly can't figure it out. The knitwear looks great.

Comment

• Dreavan
          • Mar 2012

This brand is in O Paris store.

Comment

• conventionintervention
            • Jan 2013

That knit cape is beautiful in all it's minimalism.
            "To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• i-d-g
              • Sep 2012

The one thing I enjoy about this is how the knitwear is used aggressively in some of these looks. Other than that I'm having a hard time finding any distinguishing characteristics about this work. Without launching the whole brand comparison ordeal, everything seems to be derived from other brands that are discussed on here.
              “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• steviekim
                • Feb 2011

This looks great!!!

Comment

• arby2001
                  • Jan 2011

is this supposed to be some kind of gibe at ma+, or just a badly named brand who thinks that men should go around walking in full length skirts?
                  too skinny for rick

Comment

• tron
                    • Dec 2010

I like a lot of what I'm seeing here but as other have said it is somewhat derivative of other ~SZ~ brands. I'll have to reserve judgment until I can see it in person and get an idea of the price point.

Tons of potential here though
                    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• CAIN
                      • Jun 2013

I saw this collection at the Stealth Projekt party, I was surprised it was quite small collection, but I was really amazed by the details on the garments, I think that the pictures from the runway show don´t really show as much details as this ones, I agree by saying that you can see some influence of other designers or brands in this work but still I think that this is a great work and is heading towards a good direction, I really want to see their next collection and see how they evolve.

Plus they are from Colombia WTF! this is something not very common here...

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I agree - I also quite liked it!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

The designer is a nice young buy who will go a long way because he is humble and eager to learn
                          His style is not yet fully formed but he has all the fundamentals to become a great designer........I'd say give him two o so more seasons and you will definitely see some special things from hime
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

love the teen angst name, is he a doogie howser like prodigy?

Comment

• Supel
                              • Apr 2011

Sorry but In terms of innovation, I don't see much to offer. Pretty tired of seeing watered down ideas of what has already been done (i.e. c-diem leather shirt). Lacking soul big time. I only see physical form. The name is a mere insult to m.a+.

Of course designers need to evolve and learn over time, but so far I see no potential based on the direction shown here, as it's clearly being executed by designers mentioned here on a regular basis. Far better of course. I personally don't like to criticise others hard work as I see how difficult the fundamentals involved throughout a creative process, particularly this industry, but in order to create a serious fashion house individuality is crucial.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎