Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abasi Rosborough - New York

This thread has been dead for a while, figured i bring it back to life by posting pictures of ABASI ROSBOROUGH's Gallery Exhibition that's at The Bake House Art Complex in Miami, Florida until October 21st.

"Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

Maybe I misunderstood them but are they saying that the suit is not compatible with human anatomy? A well made, classic suit by A&S, Caliendo or Cifonelli just to name a few is certainly clothing that is very much compatible. Of course (and this probably what they are on about), the mass produced 'normal' suit very much isn't, but this is not a problem of the suit per se it is far more the approach to production and consumption of clothing that has changed.
    For your information, please read carelabels and hanging tags carefully, for washing and handling instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    No, they just religiously read SZ

Quote Originally Posted by Erich Fromm View Post
    Maybe I misunderstood them but are they saying that the suit is not compatible with human anatomy? A well made, classic suit by A&S, Caliendo or Cifonelli just to name a few is certainly clothing that is very much compatible. Of course (and this probably what they are on about), the mass produced 'normal' suit very much isn't, but this is not a problem of the suit per se it is far more the approach to production and consumption of clothing that has changed.
    Most clothing, besides suits, is not entirely compatible with human anatomy. For instance, shoulders slope forward, yet most schools teach a basic armhole with adding measurements after the fact for patternmaking or from draping on the dress form. Bunka does take this into consideration with their teachings, however.