X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Some more custom work:

Double square link belt with hammer faceted silver hardware. Belt is a tight grain Horween hide again with a sueded back. All sides have been beveled by hand and the Collateral stamp is in place on the back side of the belt.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Also have been working on my motorcycle for the last several months... not exactly a Collateral work but involved a full teardown and rebuild. Getting closer to done so I thought I'd share on here as well :)

1972 Honda CB450. Complete front rebuild from the screws on up. All gaskets, bearings etc. changed out and every single screw and nut run through the wire brush for cleaning.

The tank is in the priming/sanding process right now and the seat is primed. Both will be painted a medium gloss black before the K1 tank side panels will be reinstalled w/rubber knee pads as well.

The carb filters have been changed out to pods since this photo.

I cut the tail and then welded a hoop on and fabbed up some tabs for the side turn signals. The electrical system was completely redone and rewired by me and upgraded with modern reg/rectifier etc. All moved under the rear seat bump to be hidden away nicely.

Will be installing the custom stainless steel rearsets today while I wait for the custom 2-to-1 exhaust to be shipped to me from California. Then the chain goes on, carbs get synced and we fire her up!

I'll be making a leather tool pouch that will be strapped onto the underside of the seat so it'll be hidden away... couldn't NOT make something in the studio for the bike ;)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lupus
        • Nov 2013

This is great. Those knives look beautiful. I love the shape of the blade. I particularly like the shape of the thumb seam on your gloves. Very well done, sir! I need a doctor with with this kind of talent. Ever thought of getting into body modification? Maybe you could pioneer the new frontier of cosmetic surgery. Id love some implanted titanium knuckles. ;)

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Thanks for the kind words!

Haha, the body mod world is sometimes a bit extreme for me. That being said, those that are experimenting on their own with various electronic/programmable implantables are really quite fascinating.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎