• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chausjah
    • Apr 2013

ONYX : An emerging brand

Hello fellow stylezeitgeist members,

To start off, i would like to introduce myself. My name is Calvin Hausjah,
    currently a Fashion Merchandising and Marketing Student. For my final year collection, me and my group mates are launching a brand called ONYX. Thus, we are progressing on our market research and there is no better place than Stylezeitgeist to find our audiences. We aim to complete a total of 150! I will post this on superfuture as well as some members here use sufu as well. I hope everyone will take some time to complete a survey that my team and i have prepared about 20 questions or so.

This is the link attached.

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/ren...j320852&refer=

We are still under a learning process, hope everyone would not mind about any incomprehensible questions you guys might stun upon. Hope to learn and grow along the way.

A short description to brief everyone more about our brand:

ONYX - a menswear brand which focus on conceptual and minimalistic clothing, targeting women as a secondary market.

We are deeply inspired by architectures of the Vatican City such as St.Peters Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, etc. We took references from brand like Inaisce , M.A+ and Gareth Pugh. Our collection would feature strong structured garments to further emphasize on our architecture element, with also drapes and basics.Currently, we are at our design process, we will be done with our entire collection on 2014 June.

I hope everyone can give us a helping hand, i look forward to sharing with everyone the result of our collection. Appreciate the effort of everyone.

Yours Sincerely,
    Calvin Hausjah and teamates
    Last edited by chausjah; 08-29-2013, 01:24 AM.
  • mortalveneer
    • Jan 2008

A grammar and spelling editor of your concept description would be a welcome start.
    I am not who you think I am

Comment

• chausjah
      • Apr 2013

Thanks mortalveneer for pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎