Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R.I.P. RAW

It's really a sad news...
    RIP...

awful news, RIP mate
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    How sad. Didn't know him at all but remember his pics. He seems to have been well liked by a lot of people here and I would guess (hope) that he knew and appreciated that in preference to the odd negative comment on his posts.
    +1!

R.I.P.

havent seen this earlier, like what others have said, a really helpful guy..answer countless of questions and helped many others in the small questions thread...always willing to share his knowledge

RIP.

my greatest condolence to his family and loved one... rest in peace.

He always seemed like a sweet kid, I hope he's found peace and that his family can as well.

So so sad.

Tragic that one can be so unhappy and see only one solution. As the first post said, if you harbour such thoughts, please try to reach out and get help.

R.I.P

I remember him messaging out of nowhere helping me find an item which I had posted I was looking for several weeks before.
    A person with such a helpful mentality will surely leave a hole in the real world as well - I feel for his family and friends.
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

It's reassuring to know at terrible times like this, we can come together to show our care and concern for one of our own. I am shocked and saddened.

With a heavy heart,

MBD
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

shocking sad news again.
    Raw a.k.a Benny from Melbourne right?
    really he doesnt looks like he had a problem with depression.

Rest in Peace.
    still trapped in my juvenile state

May he rest in peace. He was always such a helpful guy and always incredibly pleasant even when people were rude. I think he'd be happy to know that he is helping us all out one last time by reminding us that there are real people behind there usernames. Life is fragile and we never really know how a even a single rude comment can hurt someone, especially because we don't know what else is going on in their lives. My condolences to his family and loved ones. The world lost a very kind hearted young man far too young. Much love,Benny.

I am very saddened to hear this news...My heart and condolences go out to his family and loved ones.

We will miss you Benny...Rest in Peace!
    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Rest in peace. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by stereophobic View Post
    To those of you out there that might have experienced the same thoughts and emotions that he did, even if they only last a few fleeting moments: seek help.
    Peace.

Didn't knew him much but from the few experiences I had with him he was really kind and helpful guy. Really sad to hear such news. May he rest in peace, my condolences to his family.

Never met him personally nor interected with him online, though I have read his replies and input for this community, nothing but the utmost respect for him, and the condolences to his family and friends, he is in Gods hands now, rest well stay stylin from up above

Having attending a funeral of a loved one and reading Benny's news. Life's short and unexpecting so treasure each day with people you care for.

For anyone whose been through or is still suffering from depression knows that ultimately death may seem like the easy way out but the pain that your loved ones felt are equally unbearable and heartbreaking. Please seek professional help.

My heart goes out to Benny's family and rest in peace, Raw.

I'm saddened and without words after coming across this thread. I made a purchase from him roughly a month prior to this tragic event. In my interaction with him he seemed very kind, was helpful and polite.