Thread: R.I.P. RAW

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default R.I.P. RAW

Hi all,

Unsure where I should be posting this as there isn't really a section for it.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that Raw @ Benny took his own life on the 27th of October, I don't have much detail but according to his friends he has been struggling with depression for a while.

To those of you out there that might have experienced the same thoughts and emotions that he did, even if they only last a few fleeting moments: seek help.

Peace.
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

That's awful, so sorry to hear that :(

Rest in peace Raw.

I wonder if this should be moved elsewhere, so people who knew him can have a better chance to see it and pay their respects.
    Last edited by docus; 11-08-2013 at 08:43 PM.

RIP Benny . Didn't know him well, but I always enjoyed our chats and he was always a very helpful and kind guy in our interactions. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

good idea, docus.

Aw fuck. I've had a few conversations with him over the years and he was always incredibly helpful, patient, and understanding.

Agreed this should be moved. He was a good guy and I think others in the forum that knew him would appreciate knowing.

Wow. Huge shock!

Always seemed like a good guy on here and in the conversations that we had via PMs etc.

I hope that he has found his peace.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Rip Ben..
    Focusing on object details

Rest in peace. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by stereophobic View Post
    To those of you out there that might have experienced the same thoughts and emotions that he did, even if they only last a few fleeting moments: seek help.
    Peace.

Didn't knew him much but from the few experiences I had with him he was really kind and helpful guy. Really sad to hear such news. May he rest in peace, my condolences to his family.

Never met him personally nor interected with him online, though I have read his replies and input for this community, nothing but the utmost respect for him, and the condolences to his family and friends, he is in Gods hands now, rest well stay stylin from up above

I'm saddened and without words after coming across this thread. I made a purchase from him roughly a month prior to this tragic event. In my interaction with him he seemed very kind, was helpful and polite.

Having attending a funeral of a loved one and reading Benny's news. Life's short and unexpecting so treasure each day with people you care for.

For anyone whose been through or is still suffering from depression knows that ultimately death may seem like the easy way out but the pain that your loved ones felt are equally unbearable and heartbreaking. Please seek professional help.

My heart goes out to Benny's family and rest in peace, Raw.