Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. RAW

It's a terrible tragedy, and like any, causes self-blame and inflated sense of guilt.

RIP - it's a shitty thing to know that life can fail a human being. One hopes to live in a world better than that.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

R.I.P Benny - terrible news.

I wish I got to know the guy a little more considering he lives in the same city as I do. From the small chats, he seamed very genuine and friendly. Heart goes out to the family

Just incredibly Sad News that had me really off the entire day today

May his family be comforted, even though these things are never easy

He was a good customer of mine, Always polite, just really sad to hear......
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Just want to say that Raw seemed like a great guy. I always enjoyed reading his posts. My condolences to his family. I know this is a difficult time for them.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Quote Originally Posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Really sad to hear this. Although am not really close with Raw but have been seeing his post since the bapetalk2 days and he just added me on Facebook like two weeks back. R.I.P Raw, deepest condolences to his family

MEET HIM ONCE QUITE LONG TIME AGO IN STORE, SUCH A NICE AND POLITE PERSON. R.I.P

Banned

ahhhh fuck no...nuthin to say but extremely sad news.

RIP

Never had a personal interaction with him but I remember his posts and I feel sad to lose a member of the community in such a way. While we can't speculate on his motivations, it is a good reminder to be civil to eachother and keep in mind there are humans on the other side of the computer. My condolences to Raw's friends and family, I hope he's in a better place now.

So sad, i read many of his posts and may have interacted with the guy a few times.

rip...

extremely tragic news…
    one of the truly good guys on this forum … very polite, respectful and helpful … always willing to share his knowledge and insights…
    R.I.P. Benny.

this is so depressing and disconcerting , I feel such a loss despite having never even interacted with him , My heart goes out to his family .... so sad

This is awful to hear, my deepest sympathies to his family and friends.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

i hope he is in a better place. seemed like a very kind soul.

RIP. I am at loss for words.
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

he was always welcoming to new members
    RIP

deepest condolences..RIP

My condolences to the family.
    He was a sweet guy

How sad. Didn't know him at all but remember his pics. He seems to have been well liked by a lot of people here and I would guess (hope) that he knew and appreciated that in preference to the odd negative comment on his posts.

Benny always struck me as a kind and upbeat fellow, and I liked him for that, though we never exchanged words.

RIP Benny, my heart goes out to the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.