Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: PH, Devoa, A1923, CCP, BBS (Jackets - XS/44, Pants - 30/46, Shoes - 40)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klue
    • Apr 2009

FS: PH, Devoa, A1923, CCP, BBS (Jackets - XS/44, Pants - 30/46, Shoes - 40)

Hey guys,

Need to get rid of some of my most beloved items as they no longer fit me... all items are close to brand new, they've just been sitting in my closet as I was in denial that I could make them work some day.

All prices listed excluding shipping and pp fees.

1. PH 4-button 'Classic' Blazer in 100% wool (SIZE XS). Probably one of the best fabric I've handled from Harnden so far. Bought it at retail for $2350AUD in Eastern Market in Melbourne. Condition is 8.5/10. Only worn less than 5 times - but I noticed that there is a stretch mark on the back of the right shoulder (hardly noticeable when worn). Looking for SOLD.

2. CCP Classic White Shirt (SIZE 44). Best fitting shirt you will ever have. Worn once for an event and got it professionally dry cleaned so its pretty much 9.9/10. Amazing fabric and construction as you would expect from Carol. Looking for SOLD.

3. A1923 Cordovan Derby (SIZE 40). Purchased brand new for $1250AUD, only worn sparingly and got the front+back soles done at the best cobbler in Sydney. Condition is 9/10. Looking for SOLD.

Last edited by klue; 11-20-2013, 03:40 AM.
  • klue
    • Apr 2009

5. BBS Curved Pant (SIZE S/30). Fits true to size. Old school Boris. Amazing rugged thick fabric as you would expect from him. Retailed for over $1k. Looking for $750AUD.

6. IC: CCP Dead-End Drop Crotch Pant in CORAWO (SIZE 46). Fits a 29-30 waist perfectly. Superb condition. Not sure if I want to sell this yet... so send me your offer if you're interested.

Comment

• originalhead
      • Apr 2013

Size not much could u tell me where is the best cobbler in Sydney? Many thanks!

Comment

• klue
        • Apr 2009

PH and CCP shirt sold. Receiving plenty of interest in the BBS jeans + Augusta.

@originalhead - hands down best cobbler in Sydney would be Shoeworx over at Chifley Plaza in the city near Martin Place. They are amazing.

Comment

• klue
          • Apr 2009

A1923 sold.

BBS and CCP pants left. COP COP COP

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎