X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

NEW CLASSIFIED THREAD:ANN D RICK JUNYA CDG

LM'Altieri Multilayered Cotton Skirt (?) Can be styled in many ways. Held together with French buttons and...Office Supplies

Trust me, this is a rare piece. Work of 2005. Brand new but made with several layers of washed cotton poplin.

One size fits all. Waist is adjusted using a series of button holes through which binder rings are pulled through. I have styled the skirt as an apron skirt, a la Harnden.

I can send photos of other ways it can be styled, or use your imagination.

For collectors.

Asking: $475 conus. $15 shipping supplement outside of US. PP fees included.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 03-18-2014, 12:10 PM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Guidi Mid-height Oxfords
    Horse Leather
    Condition 9.5/10

Worn once by me
    Size 37, best for 36.5 or 37 A (Narrow) or 37 normal width if you have them stretched out at the cobblers.
    Already Vibramed
    Color in photos is accurate

Beautiful, marbled dye Guidis. Every pair is handmade. I have some Guidi and Rosellini shoes (that was the company before the makeover that would turn them into the Guidi we are familiar with) that are more than 30 years old and they fit like socks so these so last just as long if not longer.

These have been worn once by me and were essentially new when I received them from Rider. They are a touch small for me -- they are marked 37, but I think they are best for a IT 37 A (or Narrow) or IT 36.5. You can also take them to the cobblers to have them stretched out.

They are made of polished horse and feature leather laces which can be wrapped around the shoe or tied in a conventional manner.

If you've ever wondered what shoes pair ideally with Yohji Yamamoto's designs, these are it.

Condition: 9.5/10

I own several pair of Guidi boots and each pair becomes more beautiful as the leather gains a patina with wear and age.

Asking: $670 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Guidi Oxblood Open Toed Mid Height Heel Laced Oxfords
    Sz 38. Fits 37.5 best. Will fit 37 with socks or insert or a snug 38.
    New, Unworn
    Polished Horse
    Leather Laces

Asking: $725 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-29-2014, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe Down Poncho, Easy cover-up
      AW 2011

Style: JH-V304
      Fabrication: Outer Polyester, Fill 90% Down, Feather 10%
      Fleece Lining: 100% Acrylic

Details: tab at back of hood holds down hood when not pulled over head
      Snap button at chin rest, tightness can be adjusted using a belt mechanism at the collar

Collar can be worn either folded down or up. Worn either way, there are straps to support your preferred means of wearing the collar.

The interior lining features a hidden pocket with a well hidden zipped compartment.
      The body of the poncho/cape can fold into itself as a set of co-centric rings.

Length: Collar to hem 20"
      Total Length: 36"
      Shoulder appx 16"-17"
      Hem width: 26.5"

Sizing: fits on the small size -- like a casual shawl to pull over one's shoulders on a cold day.

RARE - new without tags

Asking: $900 CONUS, $40 shipping supplement outside of US.

[/CENTER][/FONT]
      [FONT="Garamond"][CENTER][SIZE="2"]Junya Watanabe for CDG
      Glitter "Converse Chuck Taylors" with Pointy Toe

Sz WMS M (US 8 - 8.5)
      Minimal Heel Erasure
      A minimal amount of glitter coating has come off. No surface discoloration; overall fine condition.

Write for measurements:

In the interest of full disclosure, wear appears as follows:
      slight yellowing of rubber sole edges
      very minimal wear resulting in loss of glitter

Asking: $220 USD CONUS. $25 shipping supplement outside of US. PP fees included.[
      B]---->reduced price $175[/B]
      Y's Yohji Yamamoto
      Knit Cardigan, Fitted Cropped Jacket with Closures and Unfinished Hems
      Size 1 (meant to fit loose can also fit size 2)

Style: YD-J19-106

Fabrication: 70% Wool
      25% Poly
      5% Nylon

A closer view of the garment.

Lined in sleeves
      Single Vent in Back
      Two Slit Front Pockets
      Two Decorative Button Cuffs

Measurements:
      shoulders: 14 3/4"
      sleeve 20 1/4"
      Bust 18"
      Length back and front: 18"

Basically New

Asking: $395 CONUS and PP fees. $35 supplement outside of US.--->Price Reduction $325
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 03-18-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Tao by Comme des Garcons
        from the final collection by Tao
        SS 2011 COLLECTORS PIECE

Style: 3G-T065
        100% Cotton
        Front Polyester
        Accessories 100% Cotton

Here are detailed photos of the rest of the set:

here

Measurements:

16" shoulder
        35" Chest
        34.5" Waist
        29 1/2" Length
        4" Sleeves

Condition: tried on once. Pristine condition

Asking: $500 CONUS US incl PP FEES, $30 supplement outside of US.

[FONT="Garamon
        d"]
        Comme des Garcons
        SS 1999 Sheer Dual Layer Dress with Ties to Create Volume
        [/FONT]

Style: GO-1011 30

Fabrication: Cupra 100% Inner layer Embroidered Cotton 98%
        No size indication -- will fit both small and medium

Measurements:

Shoulders 20"
        Bust 21 1/2"
        Length 46"
        Waist 21 1/2"

The dual sets of ties that create a boundary above and below the waist allow for adjustment such that this dress can fit a wide variety of sizes.

See the rest of the set here: CDG SS 1999 Dress

RARE PIECE
        Asking: $495 CONUS US incl. PP fees. $25 supplement outside of US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester
          Victor Slashed Silk Chiffon Top
          Adjustable in Many Ways

Size F 38 *38 affects the length more than width in this style shirting

Fabrication: 100% Silk

Will fit almost anyone -- adjustable using the strings that can be found throughout the garment. If you require exact measurements, don't hesitate to be in contact.

I am 5'4", 97-100, 31.5-23.5-33.5.

Asking: $345 Conus incl PP. $20 supplement outside of US.

Rick Owens Ultra Rare Palais Royal
          Angora/Cashmere Knit
          Size IT 40 Fits True to Size or could fit one size slightly larger due to the looseness of the hand knit body

This is the most exclusive of all the Rick Owens lines and is available primarily at the main shop in Paris.

Destroyed Lamb Leather Sleeves Lined with Hand Sewn Silk Chiffon Lining

These are made in ultra small quantities by hand and are overseen by "hun" -- Michele Lamy.

Above: I am wearing this jacket with a Velveteen "Squid" Fitted Skirt from the Moog collection, Ann D leather leggings, Rick Owens Turbo Boots, and an Ann D embroidered mini skirt hiked above my waist.

Hook Closure but I will include a large safety pin to allow for more styling possibilities.

You can see the rest of the set here: Rick Owens Palais Royal Knit Jacket

FYI, I wear IT 38 in Rick Owens usually, but have been known to buy an IT 40 when UT 36 was not available. I am 5'4", 97-100, 31.5-23.5-33.5.

Get in touch if you have questions

Asking: $2650 CONUS, PP fees included, $60 supplement outside of the US. ----> REDUCED $1990, PP fees included, $60 supplement outside of the US.

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe Pink Man

Studded Tall Boots with Snakeskin Patches at Heels
            Size M (24.5-25.5 - US large 8.0-9.0)
            Brand New, Unworn with Original Box and Tags

This is the seemingly 40th time I've not been able to correctly order my size in a pair of Japanese shoes.

Junya Watanabe Pink Man collection is the Junya collection for women using tailoring techniques pioneered for me. The quality is absolutely equivalent to Junya Watanabe for Comme des Garcons mainline but uses experimental tailoring techniques pioneered for menswear.

Measurements: Outsole 11 1/4"
            Insole 26 cm, or 10"
            The shaft of this boot is unusually broad starting from 13" at the ankle and ending in an unusually wide 18" so it would be great for someone who likes bulky shoes or has muscular calves.

Comes with brand new box, original tags and is completely unworn except for when worn for fit pic.

Set is

Total Height: 20 1/2"
            Heel Height: 2"
            Sole Height: .25"

Brand new and RARE.

Asking $625 CONUS incl PP fee. $65 supplement outside of the US.---> REDUCED $525

Comme des Garçons
            Geometric Skirt w/ Asymmetrical Hem and Camouflage Details at Waist
            SS 2001
            Size M - runs small
            Notes: key piece of SS 2001 collection, panel seaming, asymmetrical hem. I am wearing it with two CDG flat pack tops. I am 5'4", 31.5-24-33.5, around 100 lbs.

Waist: 29"
            Length from waist to longest point on hem: 37"

Condition: Pristine. Slight yellowing on inside of skirt where camouflage appliqúe has been added.

Detail of fabric:

Asking: $425 Fees and shipping included. $20 supplement to ship outside of US. ----> REDUCED $345. Fees and shipping included. $20 supplement to ship outside of US.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-23-2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

All prices include pp fees. Shipping is included or noted along with asking price. Thanks!

Write if you have questions.

The Viridi-Anne
              Low Gauge Sleeveless Knit Vest with Oversize Hood
              Unisex Size 1
              Condition 7/10, Used Condition. No stains or pulls.

Asking: $225 + $10 shipping in US. $25 shipping supplement outside US (bulky item)
              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 03-18-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe for Comme des Garcons
                AW 2006 Rare Re/De-constructed Long Army Jacket w Waterproof Lining with Long Belt
                Made from Army Surplus
                Size S
                Worn only a couple of times

Close this quickly and easily using the center button on tab. Close this securely by zipping up and belting tightly. Long belt is included. Lining is rainproof. Made from Japanese Army surplus. Ingeniously constructed.
                One of these coats just sold on eBay for $2750! Worn only a couple of times. In excellent condition.

Asking $1100 + 20 shipping CONUS. PP fees included. $40 shipping supplement outside of US. (Heavy item.)
                Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 03-18-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Forme d'Expression
                  **Rare**
                  Variegated Textured Sleeveless Knit Wrap Vest. Can be layered, worn as a scarf or as a wrap top on its own.

Labeled Medium but can fit anyone
                  Textile has a good amount of give and textured handfeel (if that's a word.)

Old Forme pieces are exceptionally hard to come by. This is a beautiful unworn piece that I'm selling because it duplicates a more recent design by Rick Owens in my wardrobe. New with Tags.

Asking $345, pp fees and tax inclusive in the continental US. Outside of US, $20 shipping supplement.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Y's Yohji Yamamoto Black Wool Double Breasted 3-season Pea Coat
                    Marked Size 1 but runs large for Yohji Yamamoto. Would Fit 2 ideally, up to a 3, even.

Composition: 90% Wool 10% Nylon
                    Zipped Large Pockets at Side
                    Single Vent in Back
                    Fully Lined
                    Condition: 8/10. No Pills. Fabric is not as stiff as when new otherwise fantastic condition for pre-owned item.

Sturdy, quality YKK zippers securing the roomy dual side slash pockets:

Measurements:
                    shoulders 15.5"
                    Bust/PtP 40"
                    Sleeves 23"
                    Length 25"

Cut is roomy to allow for ample layering underneath.

Asking $245 shipping & PP fee included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Excellent piece, bargain price.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎