Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reo Ma FW15 | BA degree final collection . ( upadte 28/4 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flashoflight
    • Sep 2013

Wow that stuff looks really nice!

Comment

• ambrosian
      • Dec 2012

Just incredible, looks really good in motion. Especially love the orange on black - It's not too bright but still adds a dash of excitement.

+ So much CCP footwear, jesus.
      street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• originalre0
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
        Wow.... great looking show. Completely in love with the greyish look!

Curious if you supplied the footwear for all the models? Because that is a pretty amazing lineup as well ;p

all the footwear are from my bro and me , luckily one of the model can wear size 6 ccp , otherwise , there will only be 5 pair of boots and one of them might got nth to wear.

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
        everything looks so good, man! I share the sentiment about the all grey look, it`s amazing.
        thanks a lot man , a lot of people get in love with the greyish look , most of my female friends love it a lot

Originally posted by ambrosian View Post
        Just incredible, looks really good in motion. Especially love the orange on black - It's not too bright but still adds a dash of excitement.

+ So much CCP footwear, jesus.
        thanks a lot dude
        here's some more images from that day.

Comment

• excelsiom
          • Oct 2012

"how do i translate my wardrobe into my graduate collection, squandering this wonderful opportunity i've been given because i'm too lazy, too intellectually bankrupt to create something original?"

i see fabric panels that aren't just totally nonsensical, but actually serve to skew the fabric off grain so that even the very poor fit you've managed to achieve is going to be lost as the fabric deforms over time, i see that you couldn't be bothered to spin your darts anywhere but their standard location on their blocks. but i'm really not surprised at all that a man who can't fit a sleeve and who has no ideas that were not directly derived from his favorite designers would not take any time to stop and think about how his design and fitting elements contribute and play off of one another.

you can't even get the panels to overlap properly because apparently you were asleep when your teacher showed you how to use the l-square (why is this so endemic? benenato too ...) you've failed in applying the lesson from day 1 of patternmaking class, and yet you're going to brute force this trash onto the retail market by crushing the normal production pipeline under the weight of your money and association.

why is this sort of behavior not just acceptable, but laudable? help me understand.

Comment

• Uppvakningur
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by excelsiom View Post
            why is this sort of behavior not just acceptable, but laudable? help me understand.
            Because timing is of the essence. thirsty Tumblrs beckon with their #darkfashion hashtags.

Comment

• Jun 2013

not liking or hating, i can clearly see taking a lot details from some designers. maybe it would be better if you figure it out more on how to fit on body and understanding patterns rather than outlook... just feel bit uncomfortable to see using CCP boots for the show.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                • Apr 2014

I really like the triangular seam work you did on the back of the two jackets. Perhaps something like that should be a signature to your brand.

Comment

• ambrosian
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 808 View Post
                  not liking or hating, i can clearly see taking a lot details from some designers. maybe it would be better if you figure it out more on how to fit on body and understanding patterns rather than outlook... just feel bit uncomfortable to see using CCP boots for the show.
                  I'd say some of the best - if not all - designers, to some extent, take on and refine ideas that others have begun to craft and so on and so forth. Although I understand where you're coming from, a young designer must begin somewhere.
                  street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Uppvakningur View Post
                    Because timing is of the essence. thirsty Tumblrs beckon with their #darkfashion hashtags.

don't forget instagram!
                    Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• bukka
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by ambrosian View Post
                      I'd say some of the best - if not all - designers, to some extent, take on and refine ideas that others have begun to craft and so on and so forth. Although I understand where you're coming from, a young designer must begin somewhere.
                      I really don't get the hate here. I have absolutely no idea about craftmanship, you might be right on that, no clue. But c'mon, his work is not a ripoff, he's inspired by sz brands and that's all right. Seriously, a brand like Fear of god is a ripoff, this isn't. Just check A1923, they made jackets that are clearly similar to ma+ ones, incarnation copied the ccp fencing, etc.
                      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• yesstyle
                        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                        don't forget instagram!
                        isn't the entire internet persona you've developed for yourself based on the propagation of '#rickowens' '#drkshdw' and so on?

Comment

• originalre0
                          • Jan 2011

FASHION FILM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r34BpDrxv1o

Comment

• originalre0
                            • Jan 2011

THANKS FOR LIKING / HATING , I KNOW THERES STILL A LOT TO IMPROVE , AND I WILL WORK WAY HARDER THAN THIS SEASON FOR SURE .

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 808 View Post
                              The show is not only made for you.. So no one cares how you will feel. And not all designers made their own footwear line.
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by magic View Post
                                The show is not only made for you.. So no one cares how you will feel. And not all designers made their own footwear line.
                                I think what he means is, Poell, is against presenting work in the form of a fashion show, and so to see CCP here is a bit uncomfortable...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎