X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlacknWhite
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
    My gf ordered some Geos at 1pm this morning, this must´ve been right before the relaunch. She got a confirmation via e-mail, but when she logs into her account, the order history is empty. Plus, the shoes in question aren´t even listed on the new site anymore. Any ideas on what might´ve happened here or on what to do next?
    The money has´t been drawn from the account yet, but there was an e-mail from PayPal announcing the transfer.

(Sorry if this belongs in an other thread.)
    You're not the only one. Other products in stock aren't listed anymore as well.

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by casem View Post
      Holy cow that website it awful. I like how half the items you can't actually view because it scrolls two at a time passing them. I also hate windows in windows in windows, makes the product shots so much smaller and more difficult to view. Also took me 5 minutes to figure out how to search by brand.
      This is unbearable.
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

When scrolling through it just keeps on rolling. I can't get it to stop to even see an item. Anyone know how to stop this?
        The last site was so good. One of my favorites, actually.

Comment

• delicious_not
          • Dec 2012

horrible, HORRIBLE new site.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
            My gf ordered some Geos at 1pm this morning, this must´ve been right before the relaunch. She got a confirmation via e-mail, but when she logs into her account, the order history is empty. Plus, the shoes in question aren´t even listed on the new site anymore. Any ideas on what might´ve happened here or on what to do next?
            The money has´t been drawn from the account yet, but there was an e-mail from PayPal announcing the transfer.

(Sorry if this belongs in an other thread.)
            UPDATE:
            She had to re-order the shoes as LN-CC cannot trace down old orders anymore. They gave her 30% off of her next order and were quite friendly in their e-mails. I guess they had tight deadlines with this relaunch and so there are some flaws here and there (the biggest one obviously being the new layout).
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• d'avant-garde
              • Sep 2013

I got my By Walid jacket at 60-70% off right before it sold out, Ann D. pieces from them at over 60% off, very unique store that I hope doesn't go away

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎