Thread: Women's Help Finding

Default Women's Help Finding

hey guys, trying to find a Rick classic biker in blistered pearl leather but haven't had any luck finding one online. anyone have any leads?

Current season?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

yeah, the SS14 version. style code is RP-14S-4708-LB, color 21 if it helps at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    yeah, the SS14 version. style code is RP-14S-4708-LB, color 21 if it helps at all.
    Have you tried calling the NY boutique?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

they have it E but wasn't keen to pay retail this late in to the season.

Default _Julius

Wondering if anyone knows who carries Julius in size 0. Layers used to (iirc) when they offered it on the women's side, but not many others. Maybe just i.d.heart (or other Japanese retailers) consistently carries it?

I am looking (still) for the black full grain horse backzip guidi model number 15006. They seem to be sold out everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by jippos View Post
    Wondering if anyone knows who carries Julius in size 0. Layers used to (iirc) when they offered it on the women's side, but not many others. Maybe just i.d.heart (or other Japanese retailers) consistently carries it?
    sorry but Julius_7 doesn't make size 0

the MA_Julius has size 0 though.

Quote Originally Posted by wildinthewoods View Post
    I am looking (still) for the black full grain horse backzip guidi model number 15006. They seem to be sold out everywhere.
    Contact Holger from hide-m and let him know, he has custom ordered guidis for me in the past.
    Last edited by ahn; 11-12-2014 at 05:50 PM. Reason: removing double-post image
    some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

any leads on a pair of womens Ramones (mainline or drkshdw, preferably black or grey) in size 37 for the wifey? the Ssense sale which is the usual go to doesn't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by wildinthewoods View Post
    how much is it?

Hey, I don't suppose painted Margiela tabi boots like the originals are for sale anywhere but I'm going to ask anyway. They're soo beautiful.

df28061515c759c7621daa5ee9c27316.jpg
    Food $200
    Data $150
    Rent $800
    Rick Owens $3,600
    Utility $150
    someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying