X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Classic Rick Wedges, 3 pair Guidi, Ann D boots, Yohji, IndyScents, Celine

Hello all, I have a lot of shoes to edit out of my closet. Many are new, unworn.

Rick Owens Classic Wedges IT 37.5

Condition: 8.5/10. Slight heel erasure, but can be replaced easily by cobbler. You may also opt to add Vibram soles.
    Sizing notes: Classic Rick Owens Wedges sz 37.5 fits 37 ideally (can be worn with thicker socks if desired then) but can also fit 36.5 *with insole added to 37.5 without socks.

I did not add Vibram to these because I generally have enough pairs of shoes in rotation that none get significant wear.

detail of slight heel erasure:

you have the option of adding vibrams to the soles

Will be shipped without box to conserve weight

Asking: SOLD

Ann Demeulemeester
    AW 2003 Adjustable Mid-Height Boots with Inner Zipper
    Marked 37.5 runs 1/2 big. Fits 37.5 with thick insole. Ideally, it is best for 38 -38.5.

Circumference: 10" (adjustable)
    Height: 8"
    Stacked Heel: 2"

Can be worn in dozens of ways
    In excellent 9/10 condition with scant wear on sole and barely noticeable heel erasure.

[/url]

Sole is in excellent condition and there is almost no heel erasure:

Asking: SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 09-02-2014, 12:21 PM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Guidi Mid-height Oxfords
    Horse Leather
    Condition 9.5/10

Worn once by me
    Size 37, best for 36.5 or 37 A (Narrow) or 37 normal width if you have them stretched out at the cobblers.
    Already Vibramed
    Color in photos is accurate

Beautiful, marbled dye Guidis. Every pair is handmade. I have some Guidi and Rosellini shoes (that was the company before the makeover that would turn them into the Guidi we are familiar with) that are more than 30 years old and they fit like socks so these so last just as long if not longer.

These have been worn once by me and were essentially new when I received them from Rider. They are a touch small for me -- they are marked 37, but I think they are best for a IT 37 A (or Narrow) or IT 36.5. You can also take them to the cobblers to have them stretched out.

They are made of polished horse and feature leather laces which can be wrapped around the shoe or tied in a conventional manner.

If you've ever wondered what shoes pair ideally with Yohji Yamamoto's designs, these are it.

Condition: 9.5/10

I own several pair of Guidi boots and each pair becomes more beautiful as the leather gains a patina with wear and age.

Asking: $670 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Guidi Oxblood Open Toed Mid Height Heel Laced Oxfords
    Sz 38. Fits 37.5 best. Will fit 37 with socks or insert or a snug 38.
    Height: 3" heel
    New, Unworn
    Polished Horse
    Leather Laces

Asking: $725 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Guidi Kangaroo Leather Low Heel Laced Work Boots
    Size 37 Fits 36.5 or narrow 37 best. (I wear a true 37). If you intend to wear thick socks with these, you should be a IT 36.5
    Condition: 8.5/10

Beautiful shape, particularly toe area. I have polished and treated these with Saphir leather products -- the best on the market for conditioning and polishing. Have been worn only one season.

Fit pic with Guidi:

Kangaroo leather is less structured than calf, bison or horse but it is also significantly more lightweight.

You can treat them just as you would any other shoe made of calf, bison or horse. These have not been vibramed. They have a leather sole which can be replaced whole. These are beautiful shoes.

Asking: $700 incl. PP fees. Shipping $15 in the US. $40 shipping supplement outside of the US.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-13-2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Y's Yohji Yamamoto Vintage Dual Layer Boots in Excellent Condition
      Fits 36 or 36.5 (ideal). I am a true IT 37 and usually take 3 in Yohji and this is wearable but it is a touch small for me to be perfect.
      Measurements. Insole: 9 3/8" for low arched foot. Exterior sole 10"
      Style: YB-E04760
      Outher Layer: Vachetta
      Inner Layer: Felt

Condition: 8/10 - very good, pre-owned.

Laced. Wear with boot shaft up or one or both layers folded and snapped securely down.

RARE

Fit pic (sort of)

Asking: $380 + 25 shipping and pp fees.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Rick Owens
        AW 2012 Mountain Tank Top 'Dark Dust'
        IT sz 42 NWOT

Brand New, Unworn

Fit model is 31.5-24-33. I usually wear IT 38, but these tend to run small and can fit from IT 38-42.

Asking SOLD
        Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 09-02-2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎