Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

u got it twisted. it's the "crazy unwearable stuff" that sells the sneakers. the runway makes boring people feel edgy when they buy geobaskets instead of taking the risks that jared leto did.

i hate the word unwearable. it's for people who have no cojones or creativity.

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

^you make creativity sound like a diktat
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

hah. it is though, isn't it?

Comment

• Enzo
          • Apr 2015

would have never guessed its him. but i give him credit for that salmon colored shirt. i personally dont like it cause i would think it is "special" to combine with the rest of my wardrobe.
          almost anti-everything

Comment

• Defender
            Banned
            • Jan 2015

Did anyone buy the springblade highs? I'd like to know what people think about how they feel when wearing. I can not find them anywhere in-store, and I'm thinking of getting them now that they're starting to appear at sale prices.

Comment

• Resonkuken
              • Oct 2012

I´ve been looking to get a new pair of sneakers for a while. I´m kinda torn right now between KVA icarus, the geometrical from Julius prism collection and the springblade highs. Antonioli has them and I´ve been tempted to go ahead and buy them but have restrained myself, for now. I´d also like to know how the highs feel.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

the polygon shoes are kind of heavy, and from the sample version they literally went down a kilo, next season they have a hidden heel installed...

also i am kind of annoyed how people wear them on the street when i see them, but that is a seperate problem.
                Originally posted by unwashed
                Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                Originally posted by Ahimsa
                I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• JakubDaZoOo
                  • Jul 2014

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                  Sorry, forgot. Jared Leto.
                  Would have never guessed

Comment

• SafetyKat
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Defender View Post
                    Did anyone buy the springblade highs? I'd like to know what people think about how they feel when wearing. I can not find them anywhere in-store, and I'm thinking of getting them now that they're starting to appear at sale prices.
                    I would love to try a pair on, just to see how they feel ( My personal guess is akin to a WWII era tank, one with those caterpillar tracks ). But I think after getting a feel for them id imagine the novelty would fade pretty quickly for me.

P.s. Apparently the r/streetwear sub on reddit has given an unofficial "driving hazard" label on those bad boys http://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/c...spring_blades/

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎