Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Rick Owens S/S 15 - Men's, Paris

Ive been looking to get a new pair of sneakers for a while. Im kinda torn right now between KVA icarus, the geometrical from Julius prism collection and the springblade highs. Antonioli has them and Ive been tempted to go ahead and buy them but have restrained myself, for now. Id also like to know how the highs feel.

the polygon shoes are kind of heavy, and from the sample version they literally went down a kilo, next season they have a hidden heel installed...

also i am kind of annoyed how people wear them on the street when i see them, but that is a seperate problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Sorry, forgot. Jared Leto.
    Would have never guessed

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Did anyone buy the springblade highs? I'd like to know what people think about how they feel when wearing. I can not find them anywhere in-store, and I'm thinking of getting them now that they're starting to appear at sale prices.
    I would love to try a pair on, just to see how they feel ( My personal guess is akin to a WWII era tank, one with those caterpillar tracks ). But I think after getting a feel for them id imagine the novelty would fade pretty quickly for me.

P.s. Apparently the r/streetwear sub on reddit has given an unofficial "driving hazard" label on those bad boys http://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/c...spring_blades/