X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I have used the back pocket for a slim book that I'd read while taking the subway around the city.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

P.S. Does no one else think upsilon's "baby shoes" comment is genius?!
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
        Yeah, I might try those in a 41...
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• woupes
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          I saw this one ( which is exclusive to selfridges, thank God ) and it's even worse IRL. I literally thought someone had made a joke and hung an all saints jacket there. Very very confusing.
          It's not exclusive to Selfridges, I was a at Rick Owens New York store today and they had it in stock, It's even worse in person.

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            P.S. Does no one else think upsilon's "baby shoes" comment is genius?!
            I would know as I've been buying baby shoes quite often.. these babies sure go thru shoes.
            love those neoprene shoes, maybe I will get something after all. Are these coming out this season??
            that stooges... it's like he found some leftover zippers from 2002 and decided to use them all,"hey those are brown" " hey I don't give a shit" . "ok..." where do these zippers lead to? it's a bit like having windows on ur hardwood floor, just sitting on top of the wood.

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
              love those neoprene shoes, maybe I will get something after all. Are these coming out this season??
              that stooges... it's like he found some leftover zippers from 2002 and decided to use them all,"hey those are brown" " hey I don't give a shit" . "ok..." where do these zippers lead to? it's a bit like having windows on ur hardwood floor, just sitting on top of the wood.
              You can order the neoprenes now. Provided you are a 41 or smaller.
              The jacket sure is awful but I have a feeling that Rick could explain it to us in a way that a month down the line we would all like it.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Well, don't dell me I didn't warn you all.

"I was disappointed in the Rick Owens collection, which felt underdeveloped and narrow, with endless variations of several garments. The stand out would have been the long bomber jacket, were it not attached to a cheesy harness. Usually, in times of doubt Owens’s showroom proves me wrong, but not this season, and were I a buyer I would be scratching my head."

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Soul Pill
                  • Feb 2011

You can order the neoprenes now. Provided you are a 41 or smaller.
                  They had the mens ones (as modelled by rick above) in the London RO store in December, they were "selling fast" according to the SA. Only size 45 was left.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Soul Pill View Post
                    They had the mens ones (as modelled by rick above) in the London RO store in December, they were "selling fast" according to the SA. Only size 45 was left.
                    I tried the 43 last week there. And they will restock soon. The sock ramones are a winner.

Comment

• electricgecko
                      • May 2012

I tried the 43 last week there. And they will restock soon. The sock ramones are a winner.
                      i think so too. has anybody seen them in all black anywhere?

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

for what it's worth it seems Rick has moved production of his leather jackets back to Italy for Faun.

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

or just fixed the tags. it wouldn't be the first time that 'made in italy' just meant 'labeled in italy'...

Comment

• stemcell
                            • Jul 2011

Where were they being made instead?
                            I've always looked for the made in Moldova tags on my pieces but I have never found them, everything just says Italy, wasn't stuff being made there for a while?

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

Yeah, they just changed the tags back and now you just won't know what is made in Moldova. I guess enough people complained, and this is the oh so ideal result.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

That's a conspiracy theory at best. The pre-Fall 16 leathers have Made in Moldova tags. Stop spreading misinformation.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎