• Show
Clear All
  • eatbiscuits
    • Aug 2013

this is techno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7i9eImh_UE

Comment

• eatbiscuits
      • Aug 2013

lots of good stuff in this thread. here's a set by Clockwork that I really like https://soundcloud.com/clashmusic/clashpod-clockwork

Comment

• collecting_items
        • Oct 2014

Bomb!

this is my fav right now!

trus me - I WANT YOU ( alan fitzpatrick rmx)
        http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIyhQGLhw-U
        Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
        bis es was dunkleres gibt

Comment

• Trixer
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by applecrisp View Post
          Re: Your comments about Tresor...

Would you say the same of Berghain? The reason I ask is because when I was last in Berlin (about a year ago) some Berliners said the same of Berghain, that the crowd isn't as good as it used to be, that there's too many tourists in there.

The reason I ask is because I barely notice the crowd when I'm in a place like that. The music and energy just overwhelms everything else for me.

And the owner of Tresor now is trying to do something in Detroit, where I live, so I'm very interested in the goings on at Tresor these days...
          Of course Berghain is not exactly the same as at the beginning, it's since then become the most mythical techno club in the world. But the crowd is still one of the most diverse yet dark crowds you are likely to see in a club today. The tourists (the once that get in that is) are still only really noticeable early. But go anytime on Sunday and the drunken tourists that might have slipped through the doors are long gone.

Problem with Tresor is that it attracts a lot of younger tourists (mainly Germans and Brits) who don't have that much experience of clubbing and how to be in such a place, thus everyone is dancing in to each other and people ask you for pills every 5 minutes and there is a much more aggressive vibe than in Berghain. For being such an intimidating club, Berghain is actually a very warm and friendly place in its own way.

Comment

• Anton
            • Oct 2014

Thanks to all for the positive comments on my last track!
            Here is a new one, mix isn't quite done yet and it's a bit of a different style.

https://soundcloud.com/iamanton/cliffsbeta1
            I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
            My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

RA Poll is kinda meh ... Dixon & Ame? Come on.
              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• antabaka
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                love how rodhad's far up on top there
                love that guy

and his sense of style is pretty cool too, modern farmer vibes

Comment

• Trixer
                  • Mar 2014

RA poll is indeed a bit meh.. However, as been discussed multiple times on these boards. The masses lack taste, simples. And the list is dominated by house dj's, go figure.

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                    Klock is much higher up than Dettmann, Marceltears ;_;

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
                      • Mar 2014

Also, how crazy was Vortex State huh (full version not on youtube).

Comment

• jap808
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Trixer View Post
                        Of course Berghain is not exactly the same as at the beginning, it's since then become the most mythical techno club in the world. But the crowd is still one of the most diverse yet dark crowds you are likely to see in a club today. The tourists (the once that get in that is) are still only really noticeable early. But go anytime on Sunday and the drunken tourists that might have slipped through the doors are long gone.

Problem with Tresor is that it attracts a lot of younger tourists (mainly Germans and Brits) who don't have that much experience of clubbing and how to be in such a place, thus everyone is dancing in to each other and people ask you for pills every 5 minutes and there is a much more aggressive vibe than in Berghain. For being such an intimidating club, Berghain is actually a very warm and friendly place in its own way.
                        Fully agree. No place and no "vibe" like the one between Xberg and F'shain...

Comment

• BrianK
                          • Jan 2013

i don't know man..i try so hard to give this type of music a chance but growing up in a predominately russian / buharian neighborhood and having the daily dose of loud techno / house music in passing cars have given me too strong a bias against techno

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            i don't know man..i try so hard to give this type of music a chance but growing up in a predominately russian / buharian neighborhood and having the daily dose of loud techno / house music in passing cars have given me too strong a bias against techno
                            Haha, I know EXACTLY what you mean. But it's shitty house they play. Don't write off the entire genre based on that.

What you need is a dose of Black Asteroid + Cold Cave.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gin soaked boy
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Haha, I know EXACTLY what you mean. But it's shitty house they play. Don't write off the entire genre based on that.

What you need is a dose of Black Asteroid + Cold Cave.

http://thump.vice.com/en_ca/videos/m...ely-industrial
                              I don't know ... Vice presenting an oh-my-fuckin-god-it's-so-industrial techno video could easily give me "a bias" against techno rather than the passing russians.

Looking forward to Shifted @ Tresor tomorrow.
                              "Das Getöse war absolut geworden, man hörte es nicht mehr."
                              (E. Jünger)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Then go straight to the vimeo link :-)
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎