Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Lost53

Default RIP Lost53

Received a PM not long ago that Lost53/James is no longer with us after a tragic accident. His funeral will be held this Friday. PM came from one of his friends. I didn't know him at all but I think every loss is deeply felt in the sz community. Thanks to this website I've met quite a few interesting posters and some I have had the good fortune to call good friends. RIP Lost53, sorry I will have never met you.

Wow, incredibly sad news. Me and James exchanged many emails throughout the years. He was always helpful and seemed very humble and down to earth. My deepest condolences goes out to his family and loved ones. RIP, you will be dearly missed!

boo

i hate reading posts like these. :(
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

oh man. this is sad news. i didn't know him personally but we pm'd quite a few times. he was a very nice guy. cool and genuine. this is so sad to hear. what a shame...
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

I really think the should be a ban from posting anywhere else with nitpicking first world problems posts for some hours. This is fucking sad news. The world keeps spinning, sure, but let's show some sincerity. Such a nice and polite guy, what a loss. Rest in peace, wherever you are, James.

i did quite a few deals w/ him and i have to say very polite super nice dude this does make me very sad....

Knowing him from both living in The Netherlands and being a part of this community, this is sad. Rest in Peace, James.
    a fish out of water dies

i just hate hearing news like this.

James was always such a nice fellow, 'twas a pleasure knowing him and our community will miss him.

rest in peace James.

-

This is awful. We pm:ed only a couple of weeks ago. He seemed to be a real gentleman. What a loss.
    The morning is not enough.

After dealing with some shitty problems over the last couple of weeks, and finally resolving some issues and feeling better, I am now deeply saddened again.

He was indeed one of the nicest guys on the forums here and a loyal Customer of mine.
    Condolences to his family and loved ones................this is a Sad day for his family, friends and the community
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

what a bummer, we did a few deals back and forth and he'd help me out with questions pretty frequently. he was a truly stylish gentleman. what a loss for the community

Holy shit. This sucks.

I hung out with him once when I was living in San Diego. I even bought a Julius gun holster moto off him which I wore like 2 days ago. How eerie....

I could tell he had very good character from his posts. May you rest in peace, Lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

how do you say good-bye after someone is gone? it is so sad, and really sucks.
    hope his soul comes back to visit again...

no way. this sucks hard.

bye james..

my condolences, things can happen so suddenly and its always sad to hear something like this, rest in peace....lost53

Wow..such a loss! He helped me out with something I wanted for a long time. Very generous guy, invited me to stop by at his studio whenever I was around. I will now never have the chance to meet him... Rest in peace JP

I dreaded clicking on this.

Despite not knowing a member personally, some people just become fixtures here and unwelcome news like this makes an impact. Each loss diminishes us a little bit, and I hate
    how that feels.

RIP, James.
    sain't

Shocked to see this.. Didnt know him but recently saw him posting here again.. and now hearing this which makes my sad.

RIP J.
    Focusing on object details