Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3mist
    • Apr 2013

I've not seen anything Ive liked from this crash collection.
    from a sewing standpoint its sorta impressive but it just looks so overdone.

the deadend collection, which is similar in 'thinking' i.e substituting seams via another technique but still looking like the 'seam' is there, is so much cleaner and interesting than this.

Comment

• Wax
      • Sep 2009

From the technique it looks like this to me. Curious if the joining points allow a lot of tension

Comment

• minimalistplease
        • Jul 2016

[IMG]

Love the crazy idea by deepti

Comment

• goldsamxo
          • Jan 2017

Ink just posted the hang-tag, but they're at DEEPTI AW17 so we have a new collection from her on the way.
          Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
            • May 2014

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
              • May 2014

Comment

• myshkin
                • Jun 2014

model looks quite familiar

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Finally got to see/handle a good portion of the collection at Lift Etage a week or so ago. The materials, construction and cut are truly impressive. So much either gets lost in photos online, or flat out are not seen outside of the showrooms/shops. Lift opted to pick up the Crash collection with all of the "crashed" seams closed for practical purposes, and I think this was a good move. The loosely woven/knit (supposedly handsewn) fabric used to construct the blazer was really lovely as was the heavily waxed jacket and pants... although I wonder how comfortable they would be after extended wear. Great work across the board, and one of the few designers that I continue to actively follow these days.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by myshkin View Post
                    model looks quite familiar

the model is Christian,
                    he is/ used to be a member here.

he lives in Paris and works as the showroom model for the collection
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      Finally got to see/handle a good portion of the collection at Lift Etage a week or so ago. The materials, construction and cut are truly impressive. So much either gets lost in photos online, or flat out are not seen outside of the showrooms/shops. Lift opted to pick up the Crash collection with all of the "crashed" seams closed for practical purposes, and I think this was a good move. The loosely woven/knit (supposedly handsewn) fabric used to construct the blazer was really lovely as was the heavily waxed jacket and pants... although I wonder how comfortable they would be after extended wear. Great work across the board, and one of the few designers that I continue to actively follow these days.
                      execute
                      you would appreciate it because of the technical skill required to the kind of concepts in
                      the work and to do it with the quality seen therein.

Some people say that she needs to have a greater distinction between Deepti and CCP.
                      I dont see how that is gonna happen though because when people have worked together so close and for so long they share basic design philosophies.
                      Great work going i here
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Considering how heavily she was involved in CCP and that he hasn't produced a collection since she left, I don't think she owes anything to anyone.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
                          • Jan 2017

Atelier posted these today - first delivery of footwear by Deepti arrived ;

Not a massive fan of these per say, they look alright but I'm going to probably stop by tomorrow and check them out in person. The leather looks beautiful like normal - would love to see what the soles are.
                          Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                          Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• yffet
                            • Aug 2009

They look different and similiar at the same time (CPPish drips + folded part of derbies mixed with Guidi/Augusta boxing sneakers.

Not really impressed
                            Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                              • May 2014

SOME/FASHION : DEEPTI °016-017 "BROKEN FORMALITY"

Comment

• negroygris
                                • Aug 2013

Atelier NY just posted new arrivals, there is a double buckle belt with an interesting print on it, and also the glass shattered lapel blazer is breathtaking... Would love to see it in person.

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
                                We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎