• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Alexandre Plokhov

Apparently there is no thread on him here yet.

Let me rectify this with the recent SZ-mag article on his Cold Cave collaboration.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • Osseovs
    • Oct 2012

I'm generally not one for graphic tees, but as a fan of both Plokhov and Eisold, I can't help but feel tempted by this collaboration.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Me too :-)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BodyDouble
        • Jan 2014

Shirt looks great. Can't wait to see Cold Cave perform on Monday at the NIN Show at the bowl!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
          Shirt looks great. Can't wait to see Cold Cave perform on Monday at the NIN Show at the bowl!
          Amazing show.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ivans On High
            Banned
            • Oct 2008

Plokhov x Uniqlo

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

oy, vey. they look kinda decent though, no?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fncyths
                • Apr 2010

yeah I just saw this too... and, it's kinda... awesome

let's hope this goes well and they do a suit together.

the J+ collection wasn't bad either
                Originally posted by Shucks
                it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                Originally posted by interest1
                I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                  switched the link to a site that has all the images and is not c%#!&ex
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Ivans On High
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2008

Hopefully the cuts aren't short like uniqlo usually is. The J+ had some decent stuff, but was made for humans far shorter than I.

At these prices I can probably afford to take a gamble in any case.

Comment

• Linhlev
                      • May 2014

I just purchase a piece and the length is pretty good in mily opinion, pretty satisfied with the price of $60 for a hoodie.
                      By the way, what do you guys think of Helmut Lang? I'm pretty into them these days since Plokhov is bringing his influences into this brand. I like one of their sweaters that will work well with layers

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Linhlev View Post
                        I just purchase a piece and the length is pretty good in mily opinion, pretty satisfied with the price of $60 for a hoodie.
                        By the way, what do you guys think of Helmut Lang? I'm pretty into them these days since Plokhov is bringing his influences into this brand. I like one of their sweaters that will work well with layers
                        We think you might be on the wrong forum. This is not a "get-the-look-for-less" place - there is teen vogue and cosmopolitan and complex mag for that.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Landadel
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2014

Oh come on, cut him some slack.
                          He was merely saying he´s satisfied with the relation between price and product, what´s so bad about that? The other day someone wore a Zara shorts with his Harnden (or some other "approved" label) and no one said a thing. Be fair.

Comment

• i-d-g
                            • Sep 2012

i've gotta say, i agree with landadel on this one.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            oy, vey. they look kinda decent though, no?
                            Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            We think you might be on the wrong forum. This is not a "get-the-look-for-less" place - there is teen vogue and cosmopolitan and complex mag for that.
                            these statements are contradictory to say the least. this is what can be confusing and pretty intimidating for users who are new to this forum. it's often hard to gauge the reaction to a post, and i see new users getting blasted from senior members over such trivial comments from time to time. this isn't an attack against faust, rather just something that i've noticed since i started posting here.

That being said, I'm not too fond of the Plokhov x Uniqlo collab. I think they could've fleshed it out with a wider array of materials. It looks more like a Uniqlo pajama line than a collab with Plokhov.
                            “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by i-d-g View Post
                              these statements are contradictory to say the least. this is what can be confusing and pretty intimidating for users who are new to this forum. it's often hard to gauge the reaction to a post, and i see new users getting blasted from senior members over such trivial comments from time to time.
                              One of the reason Im scare of posting what you wearing today pics. A lot of y'all are hostile as hell here

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎