X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sufi
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I love how they say that Dries sells "in just a few exquisite, cozy boutiques," when Barneys does the biggest DvN buy, and it's also at Bergdorf's...

Why horrible news? It's a well-deserved retirement.
    I agree it's a well deserved retirement; however, judging from Puig's history I have bad feeling about this.

Comment

• mamooon
      • Jun 2015

Maybe it was posted already some time ago, in case you missed it and understand German:
      Documentary about Dries / 2016
      Aired a couple of days ago on German television, so right now it's still available online, maybe some of you can access it without a proxy/vpn?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
        Maybe it was posted already some time ago, in case you missed it and understand German:
        Documentary about Dries / 2016
        Aired a couple of days ago on German television, so right now it's still available online, maybe some of you can access it without a proxy/vpn?
        https://www.3sat.de/film/dokumentarfilm/dries-100.html
        I saw it a couple of years ago when there was a link available from Belgian TV. A pleasant set piece. Holzheimer is too deferential of a filmmaker.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎