X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mgala
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    who are you and what the heck do you know?
    there are only 5/6 designers in the world who know how to design?..........
    some of you act like being a designer is some kind of divine right given to only a select few (some of which while being revered really know jack sheeet about making clothes) and so any one who makes anything is only copying your favorite (insert name here)

Relax, and if you all have nothing to say just stop..........I would love to see critical analysis of designers work rather than this regurgitated nonsense of constantly accusing young designers of copying.................
    I'm Benjamin, nice meeting you Zam! Fortunately there is more than just a handful of good designers, even though it, on StyleZeitgeist, at times doesn't seem like it. I will admit that i overreacted quite a bit; these pieces does deserve more attention than what i gave them but my brain said click when i saw the fencing jacket with the of course curving zipper, and the centre front dart, which isn't usually seen on a fencer's jacket, but on Mr. Poell's fencing jacket. I'm also a bit tired of seeing the spiraling seams, but that might be a personal thing. Another thing that bugs me is the mixing of a set-in sleeve and a raglan sleeve. However the fit of the fencing for example is quite far from the CCP aesthetic, and doesn't really compare to him, Devoa, Maurizio Amadei or you for that matter, so i guess that we have a place for A NEW CROSS.

Comment

• gnow
      • Jun 2010

Anyone have a list of stockist for this designer?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎