Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: JULIUS_7 F/W 2015 - Paris

Default JULIUS_7 F/W 2015 - Paris

the coplist has been solidified.

Julius watches out for me like a young baby turtle, like how Paul watches over Mike.

edit: some more that arent up there.

Dying over the shoulders...I've been waiting for someone to do a more severe shoulder for years. Must-have for sure.

Love this collection!
    Want leather pants and high gloves!!

Quote Originally Posted by ACM View Post
    Dying over the shoulders...I've been waiting for someone to do a more severe shoulder for years. Must-have for sure.

i'm 4/4 on this, this is supposedly the last in the arch(Ghost, Glitch, Prism, ____) of this kind of futuristic style, but don't quote me on this.

Solid.

Had some trouble liking previous winter collection. This one is really nice.
    Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Quote Originally Posted by yffet View Post
    Solid.

Had some trouble liking previous winter collection. This one is really nice.
    I had the same problem, yet after seeing the seperates I ended up with a ton of it, because it wasn't as Shiny Shiny as it appeared to be.

too much puffy stuff and the power shoulders on the sweatshirts are a bit wtf to me. tailoring is a highlight again and the pants look good. not feeling the footwear so much, prefer his clean engineer/combat boot styles as these have too much geometrical patterning going on.

anyone know the name of this collection?

^ just personal preference, all my Julius boots are some variety of classic engineer (tall and slim, short and chunky, tall with megastrap).

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post

i'm 4/4 on this, this is supposedly the last in the arch(Ghost, Glitch, Prism, ____) of this kind of futuristic style, but don't quote me on this.
    hoping so, I may be in the minority but I miss the industrial theme..

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post

hoping so, I may be in the minority but I miss the industrial theme..
    I'm not sure, id say you're in the majority, but i'm into all of it. the Gordini Collab still pulls out industrial stuff though, just hard to get your hands on that.

true, if I could go back in time I'd buy most of FW09 protection_ism..

true, if I could go back in time I'd buy most of FW09 protection_ism..
    I'd say alot of that kind of influence is still around, and a lot of those things end up resurfacing in one way or another imo. like our MA_Julius (leather) jackets somewhat resemble FW09 Jackets in a way, etc. a lot of that stuff ends up coming out in ISETAN collabs aswell or like Flagship store only kind of drops. (Mid Winter/Summer) there were some nice engineer boots that you would have possibly enjoyed, not sure if you got the chance to see the photo of them.

Thank god. This is a lot better than last F/W.The sheen is gone, silhouette and volume play are back. The shoulders are overdone in some of the jackets, but I like the more subtle variations of it.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Quote Originally Posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Don't know if they'll sew them directly into the jacket for retail but that blazer plus the leather sleeves look is fantastic. I really like the sharpness of this collection.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    I'd say alot of that kind of influence is still around, and a lot of those things end up resurfacing in one way or another imo. like our MA_Julius (leather) jackets somewhat resemble FW09 Jackets in a way, etc. a lot of that stuff ends up coming out in ISETAN collabs aswell or like Flagship store only kind of drops (Mid Winter/Summer) like there were some nice engineer boots that you would have possibly liked, not sure if you got the chance to see the photo of them.
    I'm living in the wrong country man. I follow Tatsuro and the crew on social media but they don't post everything, the flagstore only stuff used to appear on the official site but not so much these days.

its funny because i've met almost everyone except for Horikawa himself, apparently he works crazy hours like gets up at 3AM kind of stuff.

not many things I want more than a Julius blazer, except maybe one of these pointy shoulders top. It appears Neo Tokyo hitman is getting a bit sleeker this season.

Any details on the Kuboraum glasses? Just wondering if there's new iterations or just a re-stock/repeat of previous models.

It's been a while since I've liked any of the Julius collections (since Halo) but this is nice. A few outerwear pieces I'm looking forward to...

anyone know the name of this collection?
    Supposedly it's called "Sphere"?