Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JULIUS_7 F/W 2015 - Paris

Ugh. My bank account is going to be hurting come August. I need those back zips and gas mask cargos in my life.

Love that hoodie as well

Anyone have any idea whether the fillings in the hoodie is down or something polyester?

And I think I saw a thigh-high boots as well as knee-high boots on the runway... Anyone have any info?

For over 100 item pictures, please click here.

Delivery dates for sphere:

#1 2015/7
    #2 2015/8
    #3 2015/9

Love that hoodie as well

Anyone have any idea whether the fillings in the hoodie is down or something polyester?
    I don't know if that hoodie is filled but material is "WO/AP Jersey" and is in black/dark gray, sizes 1-4
    Last edited by naturalalmonds; 02-22-2015 at 10:38 PM.
    I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

those dates are sometimes late though , like right now the second delivery for SS15 was a little late and some of the first delivery stuff was put into the second so it's more of a case by case basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

I was a bit iffy with these 4 collections at first too (especially with Glitch), but turns out if you get to see and feel the individual pieces in person they haven't really lost much of the character of Julius and they do reflect a gradual evolution of the brand. In fact, when I look back at the older Julius pieces from before 2012 they do seem a bit dated. It would be interesting to see what Horikawa-san has up his sleeves for the next phase of Julius.

Having said that I do agree that leather quality tends to be higher in older collections. But boots have become much much more comfy especially since Prism.

I preordered less than prism, but it was still pretty solid especially on the polygon shoes and the parkas for the sport crowd.

the shoes were stronger than prism and glitch for sure though, just my only concern is the crepe soles but I'm sure it will be fine.
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

^^Are all those glasses with Kuboraum or are some of them with Rigards? really like at least 2 pairs and he's getting really creative with those. Also, the Glitch, Prism and Sphere connection is pretty continuous and nice and for me, no one can touch his formal wear. The formal jackets from collection to collection are just sick. I don't think I can ever get enough Julius outerwear......

Quote Originally Posted by darkbydesign View Post
    ^^Are all those glasses with Kuboraum or are some of them with Rigards? really like at least 2 pairs and he's getting really creative with those. Also, the Glitch, Prism and Sphere connection is pretty continuous and nice and for me, no one can touch his formal wear. The formal jackets from collection to collection are just sick. I don't think I can ever get enough Julius outerwear......
    this is the end pretty much of that 4 part "cycle"

they are all kubos.

^Thx. The pair with the gray tone under eye, are really unique. Would have looked good in Ghost as well. Also like the pair highlighted above.

Then, his tailoring just gets better and better. The more seasons go by and I get pickier and pickier, Julius is still the only designer I think I buy pieces from literally every single season. I just think his pieces are always 100X better in person, with some many surprises. BBS is the same way and it's so nice to get an article of clothing that feels great and also technically teaches you something or at least lets you admire the art.

some items are up online already and I dont see any dramatic pointy shoulder at all?

Quote Originally Posted by minhcu2805 View Post
    some items are up online already and I dont see any dramatic pointy shoulder at all?
    Those were just for the show, the production pieces don't have them.

As in being sold? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
    As in being sold? Where?
    Project 3,14 and Antonioli both have their pre-orders up. Will still be a while before the first shipment arrives.

it may simply be that the small sample of stores that have pre-orders available didn't order those pieces, TD (who visited the Japanese showrooms) correct me if I'm mistaken.

the geometric panelled leather is much nicer than I expected..

that stuff was for the show only, which was utterly dissapointing, also I do not intend to burst your bubble on the panelled leather, but it was not as good as id hoped it would be. :[

pre-order period has started in certain japanese stores, such as id heart. Great boots and tailoring, not so sure about the rest of the stuff.
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

it's pretty bad, but i thought the runway was bad. Nilos is just a bunch of long t-shirts w/ prints and some shorts pretty pointless stuff. I hope he makes some new stuff soon, this is so far from great, very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by upsilonkng View Post
    it's pretty bad, but i thought the runway was bad. Nilos is just a bunch of long t-shirts w/ prints and some shorts pretty pointless stuff. I hope he makes some new stuff soon, this is so far from great, very disappointing.
    Nilos is crap, at least what is online
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat