Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkbydesign
    • Sep 2010

I like this much more than recent seasons. It's weird, as I think I like all the collections this season? (Did someone feed me MDMA?)

Anyway, love a variety of the pants and while that weird buttoned breastplate thing is a little distracting (and something N(N) did on some shirts in 2009), I think this collection is really great and I like the use of color on the plethora of pants and materials used.

Beautiful collection and might buy some Ann for the first time in years. Excited.

Comment

• david s
      • Jul 2010

@Faust : what did you like about it in person

is it the hidden element?

With all of the buttons ... half open panels I'm getting a playful/sexual vibe, e.g. come unbutton, finds out what's underneath

color palette is amazing, the saffron yellows I know have popped up in past collections but the green coat, the muted browns, navy, black combos

leather pants look pretty bad ass
      It's absolutely Hedious!
      shy poser

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

^^Speaking of those sick leather pants, is it me or is one of them a nice deep dark emerald green? That would be unique and it's almost black so would look cool, like a highlight only seen in the right lighting.

Comment

• david s
          • Jul 2010

^^^those pants in the picture above the green coat are definitely green, look almost iridescent...

and ditto might be buying some ann for the first time in years
          It's absolutely Hedious!
          shy poser

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

That green coat is weirdly growing one me... though I don't think I'll ever be into the lipstick red boots.
            music

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

The coat is not green - it's olive! Which is fast becoming my favorite color since Haider gave it prominent space last season.

Went to the showroom and it's good. Nice fabrics and color palette. I have to say, the mega-button coat is logistically difficult, haha.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Bson
                • May 2013

I actually got into Ann first through the FW '11 mens collection which Meunier had such an influence on (with the slicing of jackets etc), and it's nice to see it back this season, though it feels pedantic in some of the outerwear. Also some of those colors have never been seen on an Ann runway Wish there was more of a direct story overall...

Some amazing, creative pieces mixed in there, though. Lots of different items to mix into any wardrobe... And yes to the leather pants like everyone else is saying~ haha. She never made many skinny leather pants for men

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎