X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the-orb
    • Jun 2009

A1923 Buffalo Leather Sneakers, 43

Prices do not include shipping or PayPal fees. Shipping from USA. PM me for details.

A1923 Buffalo Leather Sneakers, 43
    SOLD

Classic A1923 black sneakers in buffalo calf leather with white contrast stitching. This is a thick, juicy, deep black leather that is different to the horse leather more commonly used in A1923 sneakers. The leather condition is very good as they were not heavily worn. They do have a few scuffs and the heel taps are mostly worn out and could use a replacement. The entire sole is vibramed and in very good condition still - the heel taps are the only part that show significant wear. The only issue with the pair is that the laces are now broken and unusable. With the braided lace style of this model, this happens sooner rather than later. I have included an extra pair of laces to wear them right away, shown in the pictures, but it should be easy enough to find a replacement pair in black or dark grey. I will include the original broken laces as well for reference and the original A1923 thick plastic bag.

Tagged 43 and fit between 43-44 depending on insole.

Outsole: 31.5 cm

More details from Darklands: http://www.darklandsberlin.com/site/...eather-sneaker

Last edited by the-orb; 02-10-2015, 06:01 PM.
  • the-orb
    • Jun 2009

Comment

• the-orb
      • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎