Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS (PRICE DROP): Viridi Anne Moto Leather sz 4 ($450 Shipped!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • c.r.e.a.m.
    • Jan 2009

FS (PRICE DROP): Viridi Anne Moto Leather sz 4 ($450 Shipped!)

PayPal only please!
    International buyers please inquire about shipping.
    Please contact me with any questions.

I haven't been very active on the forums lately but have always maintained my reputation as a buyer and seller. Have completed countless transactions on these forums over the years. Selling at what I believe to be a good bargain because unfortunately, I must liquidate some items to facilitate a relocation .

The Viridi Anne Moto Leather Jacket sz 4 (fits M/48)
    -Beautiful lambskin leather jacket by Viridi Anne. I am not sure what season it is, but the condition of the jacket is near perfect. I bought it off a member of SZ about a year ago, and it remains in the same condition.
    -The lambskin is very soft, comparable to the RO or Julius jackets I've owned, and the construction is semi-heavy, will keep you warm during the winter for sure. It has a quilted interior which gives it a little more weight than you SS leather jackets.
    -It is tagged a size 4, but for Viridi apparel usually you buy one size up to compensate for the line fitting small. I wear M or 48 (sometimes 50, like newer RO items) in almost all designers and this fits as so.
    -The color is anywhere between black and brown. Its within that range of shade of similar color leather jackets, not jet black but not brown either. In most lighting occasions it looks black.
    -Features two zippered side pockets, two zippered chest pockets, two inner chest pockets, and small belts on both sides. Classic moto collar with moto collar clasp.
    -When I purchased it from the member here on SZ, I believe I paid $800 + Shiping for it, about a year ago. I received it in 9/10 condition and it remains a 9/10. The only reason I would not give it 10/10 is because it's obviously pre-owned. No blemished or snags on the leather whatsoever.
    -Priced to Sell: $550 >>> $450 Shipped

Last edited by c.r.e.a.m.; 03-03-2015, 02:51 PM.
  • c.r.e.a.m.
    • Jan 2009

Bump.

Measurements:
    Pit to Pit: 21 in.
    Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5 in.
    Mid Torso: 19 in.
    Front Length: 24 in.

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
      • Jan 2009

Another PRICE DROP. $450 Shipped!