Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Red August

FORMERLY NEW YORK SHITTY/CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF AUGUST AND UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMEBER.
    CODE: CARMINE

Thank you!

WWW.AREDAUGUST.COM

FORMERLY NEW YORK SHITTY/CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS

As a one off for a jeweler friend, this was a sort of fun study in duality and both items can be hooked into straps and layered together, or worn independently. The softer, strapped vest features an asymmetric interior panel that is laid over and has a stencil-printed lining. The flak vest has multiple pockets and adjustable straps and includes hand-wrought and soldered copper hardware, something I hope to explore more of and increase my proficiency in.

As this month draws to a close, I will be releasing a small collaborative capsule collection I've made for another designer in Los Angeles, done in a variety of my fabrics. Featured will be a heavily textured, hand-dyed and washed silk unlined two-piece suit and somewhat reversible sling tote, done in a textured, dyed cotton, with a floral print on the interior face. Also included will be a few woven shirts. It's been an interesting departure from the normal vein of work I do and something I'm rather excited to put out.
    Last edited by AVerdantShore; 08-19-2017 at 10:34 PM.