• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

Perth

Hey all.

Any must do in Perth? Shopping, leisure, and food? Will be there for approximately 5 days including the weekend.
  • gregor
    • Oct 2014

kings park is really quite beautiful, at least from memory of my last visit there.

c restaurant is pretty pricy, but the view is gorgeous, and the food is solid (not really worth the price, but still worth the visit in general), especially if you like mediterranean food. jun was also very good for japanese food, and really unassuming as well.

not much to do in perth, however, though i was only there for a day or two; maybe it's changed. if you're staying with or have friends there i'd ask them, to get a better local perspective. no shopping i know of.

Comment

• tonecrush
      • Jul 2013

I will warn all the boutiques closed down/discontinued all the good stuff, so there is absolutely nothing here. But I do have insider info that someone is opening a new boutique possibly next year carrying Rick Owens and Raf Simons but that's all I know for now. Dilettante carries Rick shoes and women's but not much, but there is 2 stores.
      "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• Glennphilips
        Banned
        • Dec 2022

This tool measures the vacuum in the intake manifold and helps to diagnose certain problems with the engine. It’s important to keep the vacuum within an acceptable range for optimal performance. https://trucksbuddy.com/best-air-fil...nda-ridgeline/

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎