X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

Granola dudes?
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Lex1017
      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
      nothing adidas is cool, and needless to say sandals are fuckin stupid, but to each their own i guess, i'm trying to be tolerant but all these granola dudes are getting into rick half ass and all i have to say is why???
      Woah! I just said they were interesting looking, don't worry got my dick out tunic AND I WEAR IT PANTYLESS.

Comment

• stemcell
        • Jul 2011

Those crinkle textures look really interesting.
        I just wish this adidas stuff would go away entirely and the focus, especially on runway entirely would just go back to mainline footwear.

Comment

• stemcell
          • Jul 2011

Also does anyone know the purpose of the hooks on the back of the shoes? Is it just to hang them? I don't mind how it looks just don't see the point otherwise.

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by stemcell View Post
            Also does anyone know the purpose of the hooks on the back of the shoes? Is it just to hang them? I don't mind how it looks just don't see the point otherwise.
            On the combat boots it seems like you could do your double wrap for your bow around the top through the loops on the sides of the extension (keeping it in place and from slipping down?). As far as the sock sneakers and the pull on boots, no idea. Also for the one on the combat boot's heel ,I got nothing.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
              • Feb 2015

Since when Rick hasn't released a STRONG design for shoes/sneakers?
              He did really good with womens for CYCLOPS a month ago but i'm really appalled by what i see for mens. At first i didn't like the Vicious Adidas sneakers. Now they grew on me i admit that, but what else?

I don't care about geobaskets/ramones/dunk variations, i want runway sneakers that could become classics again, showing strong design ideas, not just adding a hook there or getting rid of a detail here.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Preco is up on the Rick online store and Antonioli.
                Some nice things, some nice earthy colors, one shoe that crosses SLP territory and of course bright orange Geobaskets.
                Also the women´s snakeskin trousers are far less expensive than I imagined.
                Fun detail: The outward facing zipper on the SS16 Geos is only on the left shoe.
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• electricgecko
                  • May 2012

that tonal orange is rough, but i'm old and conservative and don't get street wear.

anyway, this may be the most beautiful new top rick has done for men in a long time: https://www.rickowens.eu/en/men/products/ru16s3172t-09

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                    • Sep 2008

maybe it has to grow on me, but i can't find one thing in the pre collection that i'd like to have. am I the only one who dislikes it?

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

maybe you should go for other designer?
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• unwashed
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by electricgecko View Post
                        anyway, this may be the most beautiful new top rick has done for men in a long time: https://www.rickowens.eu/en/men/products/ru16s3172t-09
                        I also checked this out. Really cool thing, but would have loved it more in another less shiney fabric
                        Grailed link

Comment

• misterpretender
                          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by electricgecko View Post
                          that tonal orange is rough, but i'm old and conservative and don't get street wear.

agreed!
                          www.jponfashionspeed.com

Comment

• electricgecko
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                            I also checked this out. Really cool thing, but would have loved it more in another less shiney fabric
                            yeah, i could imagine this in something textured/dry. did you handle it at the showroom?

Comment

• unwashed
                              • Dec 2008

No, not in fashion. Just got the preco mail and scrolled through. This vest thing was something that grabbed my attention, until I found out is was 90/10 poly and silk mix. Just one of the few new things I checked out.
                              Grailed link

Comment

• falkenauge
                                • Nov 2015

Leather Jackets

What do you think of the new leather jackets that are now on the website? Especially intarsia and stooges. Do you think the quality of the calf leather is good? Planning on purchasing my first leather from Rick.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎