• Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Geoffrey B. Small Men's SS16 - Paris

More on SZ-mag
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

again this is by far what i prefer (all the other pfw collections bored me to death), too bad it's so difficult to track Geoffrey's garments in Paris or even to find where to order...
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• fncyths
      • Apr 2010

more and more I'm becoming fond of Geoffrey on here. With his insights and whimsical nature in his shows. Looking forward to seeing this collection in person and supporting him. Rock and roll

Originally posted by Shucks
      it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
      Originally posted by interest1
      I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• MJRH
        • Nov 2006

everyone always says you can't tell what a fabric's like from a picture. which is true, but small is one of the only folks whose collections consistently defy that
        ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

The fabrics are incredible, as usual. Tactile orgasm in the showroom.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
            eyes of the world
            • Jun 2009

this is class.

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

You can't tell these fabrics by the photo, trust me i know... they just feel like nothing else. His linings are just beautiful, the hand washing makes them feel like you have owned them for years, but at the same time so luxurious. His clothes feel they are made just for you.
              As always he never fails. He quietly and consistently does his thing.

Comment

• yay
                • Sep 2014

this is really great, i would love to check this out in person

Comment

• Geoffrey B. Small
                  • Nov 2007

SS2016 Paris show video

Thank you all for your very kind and supportive words. To BSR, alas, we are working on it… but you need to understand that there are still some strong forces out there that are beyond our control and/or logical reason when it comes to distribution matters in big powerful fashion capitals…. over time we will find a solution as we have done in Tokyo, Shanghai, London, and now this season, both Berlin and New York. It's a matter of the right time, and the right people, and a little bit of what the Italians call "grinta." In any case, to build the level of dealer network that we have been constructing over the years, slow and steady wins the race. And someday, we will find the right home for our men's work in Paris. In the meantime, please feel welcome to contact any of our established existing exclusive authorized dealers to help you (if you need an introduction we will be happy to arrange it for you). The closest to Paris for men's at the moment would be Hostem in London, or Persuade in Bilbao, or Darklands in Berlin and each of them can take care of clients of our collection from anywhere in the world. Hope this is of some help. In the meantime, let's get back to the fun part…

Video of SS2016 show "Radicalissimmo" in Paris
                  is now up on the GBS thread here.

Thanks again to all of you who commented and
                  Best wishes, Geoffrey & the Team

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 07-31-2015, 03:14 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                    again this is by far what i prefer (all the other pfw collections bored me to death), too bad it's so difficult to track Geoffrey's garments in Paris or even to find where to order...
                    With Paris in the death grip of L'Eclaireur, it's hard indeed.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• En.
                      • May 2015

Small never ceases to amaze me with his fabrics. I'm repeating what others have already praised but damn, he deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎