• Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Yohji Yamamoto bag, Undercover, Rick Owens Palais Royal Jacket

Yohji Yamamoto Rare Fully Lined Leather Tote Bag
    Perfectly sized
    Pristine Condition

If you are at all familiar with Yohji Yamamoto accessories (and garments), you would already know that they are some of the most pricey available. This includes not only mainline Yohji, but the more youthful Y's collection, which is in no way any less in quality as many secondary lines frequently are.

In my opinion, the pricing is justified as neither the garments nor accessories seem to become dated. The quality of their construction is bar none, and I live by their leather bags -- both in the messenger style as well as shoulder bags. The Yohji mainline as well as the Y's line are all constructed at the same sites in Japan -- the only difference is in the design and not in the quality of the materials used in the creation of the goods.

The quality of their construction means they may be used for decades (as I have several of my own Yohji Yamamoto bags.)

[/url]

single slip pocket inside, slots for two pens, slip pocket for ID and credit cards
    Intentionally textured leather
    Large slip pocket outside
    Two smaller slip pockets on either side of exterior
    Zipped close shut pocket in interior
    Very conveniently wide gusset

Two handles: 4.5" drop
    Double zipper close shut

Base dimensions: 10" x 6"
    Height 12"
    Base width: 9.5"
    Width at top: 8.5"

(Trapezoidal shape)

Used once. Pristine condition.

Asking: $525 shipping included in CONUS. $30 shipping extra outside of US, includes insurance. PP fees included.

Undercover SS 2013 Fitted Silk/Cotton T-Shirt with Silk/Cotton Trompe L'oeil Bustier Sz 2

Pristine, unworn, brand new.

Seams in back garment to follow the wearer's back.

Asking: $120 including S & H CONUS, $8 shipping outside of US. PP Fees included.
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-02-2015, 11:04 PM. Reason: consolidating threads
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

RARE Rick Owens Knit Shrug/Jacket from his Palais Royal line w/ extra long destroyed lamb leather sleeves

Sz 40 but due to construction and styling, would fit an IT 38 to IT 42.

I've only ever seen three pieces from Rick's Palais Royal line as very few retailers are chosen to carry the line, and I own two of the pieces I've seen. The largest selection can be found at Rick Owen's boutique at the Jardins du Palais Royal.l

The garments from this line are hand constructed and the luxurious materials are used in their construction.

Fabrication: 90% Virgin Wool, 10% Cashmere, 10% Destroyed Lamb leather sleeves

Meant to fit loosely so that it can be pulled closely shut or worn more loosely.

High Knit collar
    Measurements: Shoulders 18"
    PtP: 38"
    Length (minus collar, with hem tucked in) 15"
    Sleeves 29"

Good condition.

Asking: SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 10-16-2015, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Undercover SS 2004 RARE Languid Dress Sz S Look 10 Pristine Condition

Undercover SS 2004 RARE Languid Dress Sz S Look 10 Pristine Condition

Beautiful lavender dress from SS 2004 Languid collection by Jun Takahashi of Undercover.

This dress is rare. The garments from this collection came down the runway each as a one half of a pair, in which each garment evinced exaggerated details that nonetheless were clearly extreme versions of a basic idea that unified that particular pair coming down the runway.

This dress fits an IT 40 best. It is in brand new, unworn pristine condition as I purchased it for my garment collection.

Fabrication: cotton/satin with satin stripes interspersed. This is the shorter dress of the pair.

Styling: I am wearing the dress with a silk chiffon vest from Lost & Found and white Guidi hand painted platform sandals without heels.

Measurements:
      Shoulder 14.75"
      Bust 36"
      Length 39"

[/url]

Meant to fit loosely, aka "housewife style"

Asking $345 + 10 shipping/insurance CONUS, $20 shipping/tracking outside of US. PP fees included.
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-08-2015, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Guidi Mid-height Oxfords
        Horse Leather
        Condition 9.5/10

Worn once by me
        Size 37, best for 36.5 or 37 A (Narrow) or 37 normal width if you have them stretched out at the cobblers.
        Already Vibramed
        Color in photos is accurate

Beautiful, marbled dye Guidis. Every pair is handmade. I have some Guidi and Rosellini shoes (that was the company before the makeover that would turn them into the Guidi we are familiar with) that are more than 30 years old and they fit like socks so these so last just as long if not longer.

These have been worn once by me and were essentially new when I received them from Rider. They are a touch small for me -- they are marked 37, but I think they are best for a IT 37 A (or Narrow) or IT 36.5. You can also take them to the cobblers to have them stretched out.

They are made of polished horse and feature leather laces which can be wrapped around the shoe or tied in a conventional manner.

If you've ever wondered what shoes pair ideally with Yohji Yamamoto's designs, these are it.

Condition: 9.5/10

I own several pair of Guidi boots and each pair becomes more beautiful as the leather gains a patina with wear and age.

Asking: $670 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Guidi Oxblood Open Toed Mid Height Heel Laced Oxfords
        Sz 38. Fits 37.5 best. Will fit 37 with socks or insert or a snug 38.
        Height: 3" heel
        New, Unworn
        Polished Horse
        Leather Laces

Asking: $725 pp fees and shipping included CONUS. $20 shipping supplement outside of US. Shoes will not be sent with a box to save on shipping fees, but if you'd like it included, add $8 for shipping with box in or out of the US.

Guidi Kangaroo Leather Low Heel Laced Work Boots
        Size 37 Fits 36.5 or narrow 37 best. (I wear a true 37). If you intend to wear thick socks with these, you should be a IT 36.5
        Condition: 8.5/10

Beautiful shape, particularly toe area. I have polished and treated these with Saphir leather products -- the best on the market for conditioning and polishing. Have been worn only one season.

Fit pic with Guidi:

Kangaroo leather is less structured than calf, bison or horse but it is also significantly more lightweight.

You can treat them just as you would any other shoe made of calf, bison or horse. These have not been vibramed. They have a leather sole which can be replaced whole. These are beautiful shoes.

Asking: $700 incl. PP fees. NOW $550. Shipping $15 in the US. $40 shipping supplement outside of the US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Rick Owens Dustulator Collection RARE Cardigan

Rick Owens
          AW 2006 Dustulator Ecru Cardigan

Size M Fits XS-M
          Fabrication: 60% Merino Wool, 30% Cotton, 10% Viscose
          Code: RO 1620

This classic, rare Dustulator cardigan is in pristine condition. The body of the cardigan has been fabricated by boiling, which gives it its unique, dense texture. The cardigan is marked SZ M but would fit someone who typically takes XS-S in Rick Owens.

Measurements:

Shoulders:12.5"
          Bust: 32"
          Length: 17" - 23"
          Sleeve: 27"

Asking: $425 including PP fees and shipping CONUS. $25 shipping supplement outside of US.

Tao by Comme des Garcons
          from the final collection by Tao
          SS 2011 COLLECTORS PIECE

Style: 3G-T065
          100% Cotton
          Front Polyester
          Accessories 100% Cotton

Here are detailed photos of the rest of the set:

here

Measurements:

16" shoulder
          35" Chest
          34.5" Waist
          29 1/2" Length
          4" Sleeves

Condition: tried on once. Pristine condition

Asking: $500 CONUS US incl PP FEES, $30 supplement outside of US.
          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 11-09-2015, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎