• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

Haider Ackermann things

Haider Ackermann sheer cachemere tank.
    Super-thin jersey fabric (has tiny holes, inevitable but hardly noticeable) frayed hem
    Decently warm despite fineness
    Very low cut neckine and armholes, racerback
    Super deep grey colour

Great layering piece (or not if you're incredibly daring and body confident)

Worn infrequently, washed on a gentle cycle

Size label has been cut out due to sheerness, but if memory serves it's a size S, although due to cut would fit any body shape

PRICE 30€
    Attached Files
    Last edited by galia; 10-28-2015, 05:49 AM.
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

Haider Ackermann oversized hood / vest / scarf thingy

Super warm wool, great texture, tight weave, extremely substantial

Rich grey-bronze colour (closest I came to capturing it is in the last photo that shows texture)

Size 36 but can easily fit a 38 and even up to a 40 if you have narrow shoulders

Labels are all missing because it was a prototype from an early collection, not sure which as I suck at history, but I can vouch for its authenticity (I bought it from a friend who worked for the brand at the time)

Extremely warm, can be worn open with a long coat (1st pic) or wrapped around under a shorter jacket (2nd and 3d pics).

Great winter piece. I would use it to make my lighter jackets winter appropriate. The shape of the hood is beautiful, very cinematic.

PRICE 90€

(Sorry for the poor quality fit pics, I think I hate taking pictures of myself and was subconsciously unable to make them good. Still, it shows the silhouette and drape)
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎