Clear All
  • jap808
    • Dec 2012

Kill large pants. Yes.
    Resize images. Please.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

I quite like the volume in the pants. What kills it are the cargo pockets. Just instantly renders it cheap. Without them and with the double-breasted coats it would almost channel older Raf...
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• electricgecko
        • May 2012

not fond of the foorwear either, but the rest is so classic rick, compared to the previous seasons, that it almost struck me as fan service. the overall silhouette is a bit pre-crust, more akin to dustulator, even.

absolutely loved the textures, the pilled and knotted wool blankets/hoodies especially. good to see the dresses back, contrasted with the sharp tailoring (bomber blazers et al.). liked this way more than i did sphinx and cyclops.
        Last edited by electricgecko; 01-21-2016, 11:23 AM. Reason: grammar, ffs.

Comment

• ian+
          • Dec 2011

for those that request to resize images, get a bigger screen. I 've had enough copying and pasting 44 links here.

also this

Originally posted by electricgecko View Post
          the overall silhouette is a bit pre-crust, more akin to dustulator, even.
          even got a Trucker vibe when seeing it live
          ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Arkady
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
            for those that request to resize images, get a bigger screen. I 've had enough copying and pasting 44 links here.

also this

even got a Trucker vibe when seeing it live
            I'm on a 36 inch monitor and it looks like shit / forum rules either way, no?

Comment

• ian+
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
              I'm on a 36 inch monitor and it looks like shit / forum rules either way, no?
              I don't get why it looks shit. The photos are 667x1000. All of them.
              I am on a 24 inch monitor and everything looks fine.

Comment

• Arkady
                • Apr 2011

Because you have to scroll back and forth in a broken table to look and read comments, it's common sense. Most people are on a 13 inch macbook and probably are not going to buy a monitor because Ian+ from The Internet told them to.

Although there should be a vbulletin plugin installed that auto-resizes, or at least this: https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=287476

Comment

• Defender
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2015

The images are 2000x3000. I just downloaded the first one to check.

I don't know how you're seeing 667x1000.

I appreciate the effort but the images are 3x bigger than you think they are.

Comment

• Arkady
                    • Apr 2011

Hahaha oh man you probably have some Chrome extension installed and have been inexplicably getting bitched at about image resizing for months, Ian.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                      Vegan Police
                      • Sep 2011

Ian, thank you for taking the time to post collections, it's greatly appreciated.

Everyone stop complaining about the size and repost them yourselves.
                      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• ian+
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
                        Hahaha oh man you probably have some Chrome extension installed and have been inexplicably getting bitched at about image resizing for months, Ian.
                        i don't use chrome nor any extensions.
                        sorry but your attitude needs a major makeover

Comment

• aussy
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          I quite like the volume in the pants. What kills it are the cargo pockets. Just instantly renders it cheap. Without them and with the double-breasted coats it would almost channel older Raf...
                          Exactly! Though my issue isn't the pockets themselves (except when done on the tops since they're clownishly big), but the use of zippers as closures for them. The 'flap' cargo pocketed pants are passable, though would still be better without.

The shoes are bad, the contrast stitching on the jnco pants adds a whole 'nother layer of hideous, the orange brown combo reads cheap, hes done much better paneled/mix fabric pieces in the past.

I really like a section of these looks that starts around look 8 and a couple of others, but overall this is one collection where I feel the pre collection and those pieces not shown on the runway will be more desirable.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                            i don't use chrome nor any extensions.
                            sorry but your attitude needs a major makeover
                            I was actually trying to be helpful since you said this was a constant issue for you? "Sorry but like not sorry so major buy another monitor cause I can't computer."

ANYWAY

To the matter at hand, whatever is going on in look 42 is at least really fascinating, are there any shots of this 'vest' floating around from the sides?
                            Last edited by Arkady; 01-21-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• aussy
                              • Jul 2011

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the video so I can get a better look at those mammothy mohair coats, since they were shown open. I'm not interested that look you mention though, or any of this deconstructed looks this time around.

Comment

• Arkady
                                • Apr 2011

I just want to see the engineering if anything, the collection itself is unwearable for me outside of a rave wedding.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎