Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C.R.E.A.M
    • Feb 2015

Yeah i forgot the exact amount, but the wholesale price was already quite high.
    Not sure if they're easy to wear or to adjust though. But haven't tried them.

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
      I'm guessing retail would be around $1250 so if getting $1250 sunglasses can be for kicks ur in rare company.
      I've heard the frames are 100% made of 925 silver. Is this true? Then $1250 for a pair?

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

yes, the frames are all silver and not exactly the easiest thing to make. The lenses are a custom made and a special size, which makes them pretty pricey too. The lenses are made by some german company and supposedly of the highest quality.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• naturalalmonds
          • Sep 2013

Given that it's a special collaboration and that the frame is entirely silver, I'd be surprised if they didn't retail higher than that. They'll be available in natural silver or black silver.
          I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• clay
            • Sep 2006

Nice, exactly the kind of cool you want. Nothing surprising, but still nice offerings to the most balling ballers wardrobes, even though they have freaking everything.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎