Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gawkrodger
    • Jun 2013

I really like this. My favourite of all the shows so far (though I haven't, obviously, yet seen Ann or Comme). As others above me have already stated, I much prefer designers who explore their oeuvre in depth rather than constantly changing and trying something new (and usually failing)

Comment

• amulet
      • Apr 2015

I pretty much came here to draw comparisons to the 'Lunarcore' trend, but you guys already beat me too it!

I like the minimalist dystopian sci-fi feel this collection has; It's very clean and refreshing without straying too far from what the brand has showcased the last few years.

I'm especially digging the jacket on look 16!

Comment

• Dropt
        • May 2009

Love it. Still minimalist and subtly deconstructive, full of textured details… Boris is just getting better with age.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Our coverage: http://www.sz-mag.com/news/2016/01/b...ri-fw16-paris/

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• GucciAmen
            • Sep 2014

Best photos of the collection I've seen .

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
              • Feb 2015

I'm so glad about this collection, Boris delivered strong. I'm also glad that SS16 was just a hiccup between two of his best collections cited by @scanner (SS15 & FW15) a bit earlier. I agree with that.

Cant wait to go through all this at the showroom and see the pieces that didn't make the cut for the runway.
              And also spend some euros.

Comment

• AVerdantShore
                • Jan 2011

Seems like a very nicely and slowly calculated refinement--yet, one thing I'd have love to have seen was more...pants. I've always enjoyed his outerwear, detailing on basics and bottoms.

Comment

• Thirteen
                  • Aug 2015

Curious as to why Boris likes to have some of his outwear worn inside out? Sure the taped seams are nice to look at but we won't know what the piece actually looks like if we don't have the luxury to go to his showroom.

Comment

• scanner
                    • Mar 2015

I could be wrong, but I remember reading many seasons ago that he started doing this at the request of store buyers.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Curious as to why Boris likes to have some of his outwear worn inside out? Sure the taped seams are nice to look at but we won't know what the piece actually looks like if we don't have the luxury to go to his showroom.
                      Agreed.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• NOHSAD
                        • Nov 2014

I'm liking a lot of the pieces from this collection. Even though there's nothing new, it's solid and still show Saberi's design signature. Also, i love the use of grey and navy for the garments, it's refreshing.
                        "Instead of feeling alone in a group, it's better to have real solitude all by yourself"

ShopDDavis.etsy.com

IG: @D.__Dvais

Comment

• hasin1312
                          • Nov 2014

I like this.
                          As everybody else stated its nothing new but I think the styling and the tailored garments set it apart from heimat enough. I think its great that his latest collections have been so cohesive.

The small bags across chest/stomach/crotch give me a ww2-medic vibe and the belted trenchcoats are great.

Also hope he makes more wide pants like in some of his earlier collections. I think I can spot 3 looks with wide full length bottoms so that seems promising.

Comment

• skavant
                            • Sep 2014

It would be interesting to see someone rocking these BBS x Werkstatt sunglasses. Really digging them even though I know I will never be able to pull these off.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                              • Apr 2013

I would get them just for kicks but I spent too much money on that flash kuboraum sale
                              Originally posted by unwashed
                              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                              Originally posted by Ahimsa
                              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

I'm guessing retail would be around $1250 so if getting $1250 sunglasses can be for kicks ur in rare company.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎